V.

Y/N'S POV:

I always knew there was something going on inside of his head, he's a playboy, he can get whoever he wants, why was he trying so hard to catch my attention? There was something inside of me, telling me not to give myself just now to him. I realized, while talking, that I unintentionally said that I liked him, I hope he hasn't noticed. I was sure now, that he was into me. He couldn't have a boner literally with just me looking up at him if he wasn't turned on by me. Honestly, even if he's fucking good looking, I didn't want to date a guy who'll put his dick somewhere else when he's bored. As I said, I never was in a relationship before, that also means I was a virgin. If we both wanted something to happen between us, we needed to take it slow. How was I supposed to act around him? I haven't felt that before, every time he's with me, I felt a sort of tingling sensation in my stomach and when he teased me, I would be lying his words weren't turning me on.

I might be innocent, because I never touched myself or had sex, but, I knew things about sex that I wanted to try. Reading romance books were also a way for me to imagine how sex could be. Sometimes, while reading, I replaced the character's male name by Draco's, imagining that he was saying those words. I was so flustered after reading, or even after being with Draco. A side of me wanted everything to happen at once; him kissing me, making out together, him dirty talking while he was pounding into me. The other side was scared of going further, this other side was overthinking every scenario; what if after we had done it, he'd just leave me, saying that it was just a one-time thing? The thought only made me sick. Concerning Draco, this afternoon, it was better to keep our relationship as friends, even if we have a sort of attraction towards each other.

°°°

TIME SKIP OF A FEW MONTHS:

It's been at least a good six months since we both tried to get to know each other. In the outside, he seemed tough, but, in the inside, he's really kind; the opposite of his father, to what he mentioned. I discovered a side of Draco, no one knew and I wouldn't lie, I felt special for that. He told me a lot of things about his parents - mostly his father, Lucius Malfoy, who was a Death Eater. That was also why Draco was mean to everyone at Hogwarts; when he was little, he wanted to be just like his father, by doing so, he would have been proud of him, though, when he grew up, he realized that he didn't want to be like his father anymore, which caused him to be angry at his own son for changing his mind. Why was he reacting like that? It was Draco's choice after all, not his to choose what pattern he should choose. Draco even told me that his father forced him to become a Death Eater, luckily, his mother was standing up for him and Lucius Malfoy couldn't do anything about it, so he let Draco be, but, both of them weren't talking to each other.

"I'm sorry." I said. I was genuinely sorry for him, with time, I realized that he was just destroyed by his father. "Don't worry, Y/N, I'm okay." He said. "You know, you're the only person I ever told this. It feels good to talk to someone who won't judge you." He said with a ghost of a smile. "Why would I judge you?" I asked, placing my hand on his, which was resting on his lap. "I don't know." He shrugged, he looked at our hands, not looking away, he responded. "Maybe because if I haven't changed, I'd have been just like him; a monster." "But, you're not like him. You've changed, Draco." I said. He squeezed my hand in his, his fingers were cold compared to mine which were warm. "Thank you for being here." He said looking at me in the eyes. "Anytime." I replied maintaining the eye contact. "Y/N, do you remember what you asked me six months ago? What do I really wanted from you?" He whispered. "Ask me again." He said in the same tone. "What do you want from me?" I whispered back.

"I want you, all of you." He replied. "Even if I was a pain in the ass for you in the beginning, thanks to you, I changed. I wanted to change to be with you. Because I know that you didn't want to have an asshole as your first boyfriend." "You think it's a good idea?" I asked. I really wanted to be with him, but, this same fear of rejection was blocking me. "I promise, that once you'll have me, I won't bulge. You'll be mine and I'll be yours." He assured. "So, Y/N Y/L/N, will you let me be your boyfriend?" He asked, a sparkle of hope in his gray eyes. I didn't think twice, I gently left a soft kiss on his lips, he stiffened at first before relaxing. Before he had the time to kiss me back, I pulled away. "That's my answer." I said. He smiled before leaning in, kissing me softly, he cupped my cheeks in his large hands, he was holding me like I was something extremely fragile, to not break. He gently licked on my bottom lip, before pulling away, a bit panting. His cheeks were a bit flushed, mine were on fire.

"After all this time, I finally got you." He smiled. I smiled back before hugging him, my arms wrapped around his neck, his around my waist, he pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his lap. I was passing my hand in his blond locks, while he was drawing soft circles on my back with his slender fingers. At that moment, I couldn't be more happier than I was. Everything was so new, it was as exciting as a child who goes to school for the first time. We stayed like that for a while before Pansy bursted into the Common Room, I got off Draco's lap and sat beside him on the couch. "Oh, sorry. Was I interrupting something?" She asked. "No, don't worry." I said. "Parkinson, why do you have to always interrupt what I do? Can't I hug my girlfriend?" He asked rolling his eyes. I blushed, I never thought he'd introduce me as his girlfriend. "Wait, girlfriend? You both are dating?" She asked, a big smile plastered on her face. I nodded sheepishly. "Aww, you two are so cute together!" She exclaimed.

"Aren't you mad?" Draco asked. I gave him a questionable look. "No, why would I? Y/N's my friend, so are you. I moved on, Draco. I'm fine, I promise, I'm genuinely happy for you." She said. "Good." He replied, snaking his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He left a gentle kiss on my head before standing up. "I have practice in a few minutes, do you want to join?" He asked. "I'd like to." I smiled at him, he took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers together before leaving the common Room for the Quidditch pitch.

°°°

"Y/N! It's been a while I haven't seen you!" Said Harry once he spotted me with Draco. They both gave each other death glares before Harry's eyes dropped to our tangled fingers. "It's been a while indeed." I replied. He pointed at our hands, a hard expression on his face. "You two are together?" "You see that, Potter? I thought that with those ridiculous glasses of yours you wouldn't see." He spat. "Draco!" I said, lightly slapping his arm. "Be nice to him, at least when I'm here." I said. "Y/N, sweetheart, I really like you, but, you're asking me for too much." He replied, releasing our hands. "I'll go get change." He announced before leaving. "I'm sorry about him." I said to Harry. "Oh, don't worry, his remarks don't affect me anymore." He responded. "Y/N, you're a very kind hearted person, be careful with him." "I know, Harry. Don't worry, I'll manage." I replied smiling which he nodded. "Good. I suppose you came to encourage your boyfriend?" He asked. "Yeah, after that he's going to help me study." I responded. He nodded once again before taking his broom. "Good luck, Harry!" I said. "Thanks!" He replied.

I went inside the changing room, I spotted Draco talking to Blaise shirtless. God damn he was hot. Abs on display, tone chest, muscular arms, jersey resting on his right forearm. I could say it now, my boyfriend was hot. Blaise jerked his head sideways, mentioning him that I was here. He turned his head in the direction and his eyes instantly met mine. "What are you doing here?" He asked softly as I walked towards him. I hugged his slim waist, feeling his abs in the process. "I came to wish you good luck." I went on my tip toes and gave him a peck on the cheek. His hands rested themselves on my waist, positioning me in front of him, he pressed his lips on mine, savoring his minty breath when he pulled away. "Thank you sweetheart." His voice dropped of an octave, it was so attractive. Blaise cleared his throat, I turned around and realized that I was sandwiched between them. "Sorry, Blaise." I mumbled, blushing.

"When were you suppose to tell me you two were dating?" He asked, his eyes danced between Draco and I. "We didn't mean to say it, people have eyes, they would've noticed." Draco replied. "Mhm, yeah, but, I'm your friend, guys! Is Pansy aware?" He asked. I nodded. "She, erm, saw us in the Common Room." I said. "Why does it seem weird to say, Y/N?" Blaise asked, one eyebrow lifted in curiosity. "She was straddling my lap, we were cuddling and Pansy barged on us." Draco said. He then leaned down, so his mouth was leveled with my ear. "Don't be embarrassed, sweetheart, you can sit on my lap whenever you want, not just for cuddling." He whispered smirking. My cheeks burned at the realization. I looked at him wide-eyed. "What? Don't tell me you wouldn't want to try it, mhm?" His smirk still on his face. "Shut up. I'll let you finish." I said. I was about to leave the changing room, but, I was pulled back by a pair of strong arms. His jersey was on him, he hugged me from behind, leaving small butterflies kisses on my neck. "I'm going to win this match for you, baby." He whispered, before leaving a kiss on my cheek. He released me and I smiled one more time at him before exiting.

————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Okay, I couldn't wait to put Y/N and Draco together so there it is, they're finally dating!
By the way, thank you so much for reading this book, I'm very happy that you like it, that gives me motivation to continue! Thank you again, it really warms my heart.
Don't forget to vote & comment!
Love you ❤️