IV.

DRACO'S POV:

After lunch, I didn't attend class, instead, I went straight to the boys dormitory. I laid myself on my bed and enjoyed the silence. Not having Crabb and Goyle non-stop talking about Y/N's ass was relaxing. I closed my eyes, replaying in my head what happened near the school's door. I'm going crazy over her. I needed to apologize, my attempt of being nice failed, I just made her hate me even more than before. Blaise was my confidant, but, now, I'll keep it to myself. It was obvious that he liked her, though, when I saw him with his arm draped on her shoulders, I just wanted to break his arm in two. I can't blame him, he was nice the entire time with Y/N, it was normal for her to talk with him rather than with me. If I wanted to have her, I needed to change. To start off; apologize. I'm obsessed by her, that's why I'm doing this.

I went down the stairs of the dormitory and there she was, on the couch, like usual. "Hey." I said softly. She looked up at me innocently, then her eyes darkened in anger. She looked at her book before answering. "What do you want, Malfoy?" Something cracked in my chest, the way she emphasized my last name instead of saying my first name hurt me. She was indeed mad at me, she has every rights to. I sat down on a chair beside the couch, I took a deep breath before confessing. "I'm sorry." I muttered loud enough for her to hear. She looked up at me, waiting for me to continue. "I'm sorry for being mean to you, I know that you probably hate me by now, but, how about we start over again?" "I don't hate you, Draco." She said. Warmth spread inside of me, I didn't know if it was because she didn't hate me or when she said my name. "In fact, you were acting like a bitch, I didn't like that. You're running for me like you want something from me, so, I want to know, what do you want from me?" She asked, removing her glasses.

I gulped. Damn, she's smarter than I thought. "I want to get to know you." I said simply. Okay, that was dumb. "Fine, when you're ready to tell me what you really want from me, tell me." She said which I nodded. I stood up, now I'm in front of her, she looked up at me with her innocent eyes. Y/N, what are you doing to me? I felt my pants tightened at the sight. Fuck, not now. Heat started to spread inside of my body, arriving straight to my cock. I hope she won't notice. I held out my hand. "Let's start over." I said, ignoring my bulge growing in my pants. "Okay." She replied softly shaking my hand. Her hand was so soft oh my God. The softness of her voice could make me come in my pants, I won't lie, she really has an effect on me. She didn't know how dangerous her innocent look can destroy someone. "Draco?" She asked. I snapped out of my thoughts, looking down at her. "I suggest you to take care of your..." she pointed her lower region, referring to my erection. Fuck, she noticed.

She cleared her throat, her cheeks red in embarrassment, she stood up. "Erm, I- I'll get going. I'll be in the Library." She stuttered before exiting the Common Room. She left in such a rush, she felt even more embarrassed than I was. I stayed in the Common Room, wishing that she'd come back to help me, but, that wouldn't happen. I groaned in frustration, the pain in my lower region started to get worst, my temples were pulsating. She was here a second ago, I'd have taken her right here, on the couch. I went in my dormitory to take care of my problem, hoping to finish before the others come back.

°°°

"Pansy, have you seen Y/N?" I asked her. "She told me she was in the Library earlier, but, now she isn't. I thought she was with you." I said. "No, I haven't seen her." She replied. "Why do you need to find her?" She asked. "I have to meet her for our tutoring session." I replied. "Isn't she in the Common Room?" She asked. No, I was there. "No, she isn't." "Sorry for you." She said before joining Blaise. Where could she be? There was one place I haven't searched; the Quidditch pitch. Maybe she was there. I went outside and indeed she was, her book in her hands, her glasses on her nose, she was peacefully reading. "Y/N!" I called her. She shot her head up, only to meet my eyes. "Draco? Erm, are you... okay?" She asked, her cheeks red. "Erm, yeah." I replied, scratching the back of my neck. "You forgot that we were supposed to meet up for studying." I reminded her. "Isn't it tomorrow?" She asked. Shit. It was indeed. What do I do now? "Is it?" I asked. "I suppose." She replied. "My bad, sorry." I apologized. "It's okay." She smiled.

I smiled back at her and we stayed like that, in a confortable silence. After a while, I announced her that I was leaving. "Wait." She said. "Don't you... want to stay?" She asked. With the wind, a strand of her hair was falling off her ponytail, I brushed my fingers through her hair to put her strand behind her ear. "Do you want me to stay?" I whispered. She nodded, not looking at me. I took her chin between my fingers and turned her head towards mine. "Look at me and say it." I commanded. I could tell that her face was on fire, she looked deep in my gray eyes with her Y/E/C eyes. "Say it and I'll do it." I whispered still holding the eye contact. "Stay with me, please." She whispered. Her doe eyes were hypnotizing me, I just wanted one thing now, it was to kiss her. "Then, I'll stay." I whispered back softly. I let go of her chin, but, still stayed close to her.

"Y/N, you don't know what you're doing to me." I said. "What do I do to you, Draco?" She asked softly. "You do everything when you say my name with your sweet voice of yours." I responded. "I thought that you weren't into me." She mocked. "And I'm still not." I said pulling away. She looked at me, confused. "I swear, you're a fucking tease." She said, folding her arms over her chest. "You said you're not into me, though, why you act all possessive over me? You think I haven't noticed when I was talking to Blaise or Harry? When you warned me about boys staring at me? What are all of these, Draco?" I couldn't say anything, because there was nothing to say. She was right, I was overreacting every time she was near a guy. I felt jealous, because I wanted to be the guy with who she's going to smile, to laugh with. I was the only one making her go away from me, by acting like she was nothing, though she was everything to me.

"I- I have no explanation." I said. God, I thought my father was the only person who could make me stutter, guess I was wrong. "I feel so dumb." She sarcastically chuckled. "You're playing with me since the beginning. As you said, you can have whoever you want whenever you want. I never was in a relationship before. I want to experience what it feels like to be with someone who's caring, gives you attention, but also knows how to give you space. Ever time you feel down, they'd be here to cheer you up, sharing hugs and kisses, cuddling at night. I won't lie, you were a bitch with me since I arrived, I'm trying so hard to be nice with you and you treat me like I'm not good enough, that I'm not in your ranking of people able to talk to you." It was hurting me to hear that. "It's not that." I said. "It's what then? I just want us to be in good terms, because we have to work together. Please, don't make it harder by playing with me then leaving me like I was nothing. Let's just keep our relationship as friends, for now." She said before standing up and leaving the Quidditch pitch.

How was I supposed to react? What does she mean by her words? "Please, don't make it harder by playing with me then leaving me like I was nothing. Let's just keep our relationship as friends, for now." Does that mean she feels something for me? I was definitely ready to win her, it was going to be hard, and it'll take quite some time, but I was ready. Everything for her. When she confessed that she never had a boyfriend before hurt me, because she was so nice and cute. How could a wonderful girl like her never had a boyfriend? It hurt me even more knowing that she started to talk with my enemy. She could've talked to Crabb or Goyle instead, not Potter. Even if those two weren't the best choice for discussing, they were at least better than Potter. Was I complimenting them? Maybe.

My God, what was I doing for Y/N, honestly? I put my head in my hands, thinking. I needed to establish a few things to make things work with Y/N. First, being nice to her, then, giving her space when she needed it - it was something she searched for her future boyfriend. Giving her random attention, like giving her a small gift, hugging her - as friends. There were other things like cuddling or random kisses, I could fulfill her desire, but, as friends, it'll be awkward. I'll let time do its best to make things the way they should be done. Come on, Draco. You can do it, for her you can do everything.

————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Somehow, Draco's feelings are really confusing, writing them was actually confusing 😅
I hope you'll manage to understand what I meant through his confusing feelings...
Don't forget to vote & comment!
Love you ❤️