VI.

DRACO'S POV:

"Ready to lose, Potter?" I said when I spotted him on the pitch. "You wish, Malfoy." He spat. I was determined to win; not only for my personal satisfaction, but, for Y/N. I wanted her to be proud of me, even if she has bonded something with Potter and Granger. "Take it easy, Malfoy, I'm going to beat you. Like every match we did against each other." He said, a smirk on his face. I suddenly had the urge to punch him in the face, to knock the disgusting smirk off his face and his ridiculous glasses. I remembered Y/N's words, saying that as long as she was around, I had to be nice to him. Of course, it was a lot for me, but, as I said, I'd do anything for her; even keeping my hands to myself and fighting the urge to not put them around his throat. I clenched my fists, almost marking crescent shapes in my palms as I received a friendly tap on my shoulder. "Ready, mate?" Asked Blaise. I unclenched my fists, took a deep breath before nodding. "Yeah, let's win this match." I said. I climbed on my broom, it started to go in the air. I spotted Y/N in the stands, she was talking with Pansy. Both of them spotted me and Pansy waved like a crazy bitch to catch my attention.

Hasn't she moved on? My eyes were glued to Y/N, she wasn't like Pansy, she was more calm, maybe due to shyness, though, I found that cute. She smiled at me, that smile of hers gave me confidence. I winked at her before a whistle was blown and the snitch was free of its movement. It was now or never. I looked briefly around me, until I spotted a small gold ball flying all around the pitch. I grabbed the broom handle with two hands and went towards the snitch. Harry was following closely behind me, I turned my head on the right and here he was, we were standing close to each other. We were both fighting to catch the snitch. Not this time, Potter. The gold object went down at such a speed that I didn't even noticed until I saw Harry rushing towards it, almost touching the grass. Oh, fuck! I went at the same level, following him. I was so close that I could easily tug at his jersey to make him fall off his broom, though, I could deal with him later. I heard Weasley and Granger cheering for their friend. I was even more determined to win, so both of them can shut their nasty mouths. Though, I wish I could hear cheering from Y/N.

I didn't think twice, I went at full speed, not caring if I got knocked out of my broom, it was just in front of me, I held out my hand, grazing the metal on my fingertips. Everything happened so fast that it was when I heard the whistle that I knew the match was over. "Congratulations to the Slytherins, mostly to Draco Malfoy who caught the snitch!" Wait, what? I looked in my hand and indeed, I did caught the snitch. I won, this match, as promised. I landed only to be circled by my teammates who are all cheering. It's been so long since Slytherin hasn't won any Quidditch practice. I hope we'll win when the real match will happen. I looked over my shoulder, Harry was beyond pissed to lose, Granger was trying to confort him, while me, I had a victorious smirk on my face, happy that he felt how I always felt after losing. A pair of arms around my waist snapped me out of my contemplation of these three idiots. "Congrats, Dray." Y/N said. "Dray, huh?" I asked with a playful grind on my face. Her cheeks were slightly red before she answered.

"Don't you like it?" I grabbed her waist, her arms automatically went around my neck before I leaned down to be leveled at her ear. "I do like it, sweetheart." I said, my voice dropping of an octave. I felt her shivering and I saw goosebumps starting to form on her skin. I straightened up, still holding her in my arms. "What's my reward, sweetheart? I won for you, I hope you have something in mind." I said, a smirk plastered on my face while I examined her flushed face. She hid her face in the crook of my neck, before slightly shaking it 'no'. "No?" I asked, hugging her. "Well, maybe I do have something that might make us both celebrate this victory." I said. My hands went from her waist to stop at her hips. "How does that sound, sweetheart? Would you like that?" I whispered in her ear. Our faces were mere centimeters from each other, so were our lips. "What do you have in mind?" She whispered against my lips. My smirk came back at her innocence. I leaned forward, barely connecting our lips. "I want to claim you as mine." I whispered. She frowned. "But, I'm already yours." She replied.