XIII.

Y/N'S POV:

I brought my hand to where I needed him the most, still maintaining eye contact as I started to rub the sensitive bundle of nerves. "How does it feel?" He whispered hoarsely in my ear as he slowly busied himself in kissing my neck. "It feels good." "Just good?" "Mhm hmm, because you're not the one who's touching me." I threw my head back to let him have access until he reached my sweet spot, he kept on sucking and nibbling on this sensitive area of my flesh as I let out a slight moan. "God, I love how you sound. Music to my ears." He said before kissing the mark he created. He gently grabbed my hand from my core and brought my coated fingers to his mouth, sucking the digits clean.

"Always so tasty, love." With that, he leaned down and eagerly kissed me, the taste of myself could faintly be sensed by the ferocity of his tongue. His hand connected itself around my throat, restraining my airways as it made me more vulnerable, more submissive to him. "Draco, please." I begged between kisses. "Please what?" He grunted as he went back into kissing, as if he was addicted. "Fuck me now." My mind was foggy, too absorbed by the pleasure Draco was providing me. I couldn't think straight, I just needed him, now. I guided my hands to his shirt and ripped the buttons off, he quickly obliged by removing and throwing his shirt somewhere in the room, same for his pants and shoes. Draco was standing in front of me with only his pair of black boxers and a painful erection.

"I need to find a condom before I fuck you." He went to find one in a drawer, pulled down his underwear, his cock sprung out and stood proudly with his tip oozing precum. He slid the condom on and violently spread open my legs before grabbing them and place them on his shoulders. "Fuck, I never thought you'd be this pretty from this angle." With that, he pushed his tip inside, I threw my head back in pain and pleasure, still not managing to take in his size. "Are you okay, Princess? Not too painful?" He asked, his thumb rubbing gentle circles on my ankle. "I-It's okay, just go s-slow." I said through gritted teeth. He nodded, waiting for my consent to push further more. After a while, I gave him the final nod for him to bottom out. He started to deliver slow and deep thrusts at first, which were giving me ultimate pleasure. The more I was getting confortable, the more vocal I became, and Draco noticed. "You like that, love? You like how I feel inside of you?" I couldn't utter a single word out, just moans and whines.

"Look at you, already drunk of my cock." He slapped my thigh which caused me to clench around him and made him groan. "Damn, you like when I slap you?" I nodded my head and through lidded eyes I could make out the smirk plastered on his face as he delivered another slap on my thigh. To be honest, the sting stimulated me and Draco's groans were also a part of my excitement. "I'm close!" I moaned, Draco sped up his pace, his tip hitting my sweet spot constantly by now, triggering my orgasm. "Cumming!" I said before gushing around him, he looked down at where we were connected as he threw his head back and came in the condom. He pulled out, threw the condom and went to clean the both of us. While doing so, I couldn't help but think about what was the cause that Draco was mad earlier.

"Dray?" He immediately looked up, slight worry in his eyes. "Something's wrong?" "No, well, I don't know." I replied and looked down at my lap. "Did I hurt you?" He has raised from his previous position between my legs to beside me on the bed, an arm wrapped around my shoulders and the other holding my hand. "No, you didn't. You were perfect." "Then what is bothering you, my love?" "I wanted to apologize again for earlier, I didn't mean for you to be worried or mad." His eyes softened and he pulled me in his arms, kissing the top of my head. "You don't have to apologize, love. It's my fault, I shouldn't have reacted that way. You have to know that I trust you and I promise you to not overreact again." "I love you." "I love you too, Princess."

***

"Everything's going to be okay for Snape's test, you're going to eat it all!" Blaise exclaimed. "In other words, Y/N, you'll be fine." Said Pansy. "Thank you guys, if I manage to pass, I'd be so happy to be in class with you all." "By next week, you'll be with us, love. Trust me." I smiled at Draco before looking at the huge clock hung on the wall. The exam was in ten minutes and Snape was demanding on timing. "I should get going." I was about to walk out when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist, Draco spun me around and planted a gentle yet soft kiss on my lips before pressing his lips on the tip of my nose. "These are 'good luck kisses' I hope they will help you." I smiled at the gesture before caressing his cheek. "I'm sure they will." With that I left for the exam and couldn't help to muffle a giggle when I heard Blaise shouting at Malfoy that he's so soft when it came to me. I couldn't agree more on that, he was indeed a softy.

"Alright, Miss Y/L/N, this exam has 20 questions, each questions equals 2 points so the final mark will be out of 40. I consider the average at 33, any less and you can stay with the first years." I gulped at the instructions, but remembered that Harry has helped me- Harry, dear Lord I had forgotten about him and about all he told me. I didn't know what has gotten into me to actually check out Harry, he's not bad looking, but I have a wonderful boyfriend who's kind of jealous of everyone approaching what's his. My thoughts were interrupted by Snape who cleared his throat and with a flick of his wand, a piece of parchment appeared in front of me with a quill and some ink. "You have an hour." That was the only sentence he said before flipping dramatically his tunic and went to sit on his desk. Let's get it done...

***

Heyyy ☺️
Finally an update that lots of you waited for and here it is!
I hope you'll like it!
According to you, will Y/N succeed the exam? 👀
HOLY COW!! 16,4K ON THIS BOOK Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️
Lots of love 💕