III.

Y/N'S POV:

What the hell has just happened? Did Draco Malfoy, this blond annoying bitch came to flirt with me? And left me all flustered and bothered? Yes, he did. What was wrong with him? Yesterday, he was pissing me off with his provocations, today, he was all nice and flirted with me. I swear, this guy has something running in his mind. We were both in the Common Room, he was sat before me with a book in his hands; I couldn't help, but, stare at his veiny hands, he wore a silver ring on his left forefinger. I examined how his long fingers were flipping the pages of the book, I looked up at him through my glasses and I saw him smirking at me, I quickly looked away, avoiding eye contact. He put the book on the table before speaking. "Rethinking about what I said, sweetheart?" He asked, his smirk still plastered on his face. I looked at him with wide eyes. For God's sake, stop! "N-no." I replied. Why the fuck did I stutter? He chuckled before running his fingertips on my forearm. "You know, we can make a deal, I'll help you with studies and you, you can help me." He said, stopping his motion.

I frowned my eyebrows. "How can I help you?" Why do I think this is not a good idea? "You know, men have needs. How about you help me with my needs?" Wait, what? "You want to-" "fuck you? I want to do it before Zabini does." He confessed. Why Blaise though? Did Blaise told him something about me? I was suddenly curious. "Why? He said something about me?" I asked. He stiffened in his seat. "When I mentioned boys earlier, he was among them." He said through gritted teeth. "Be careful, Draco or I'll think you're jealous." I chuckled. "Haha, funny." He said rolling his eyes. "I'm far from being jealous, sweetheart. I'm not like them, I'm not drooling at the sight of you." He spat. There was the Draco Malfoy I knew. "Good thing you're not into me." I replied taking a piece of parchment. "Shall we start?" I asked. "Yeah, let's finish this before Snape arrives." He replied.

°°°

"Hey, Y/N!" Said Pansy entering the dormitory. "Hey." I smiled at her. "How was this first lesson with Draco?" She asked. I can't tell her what happened. "Fine, I guess." I shrugged. "Oh, cool, then." She replied. "By the way, there's Quidditch practice for the boys, do you want to come?" She asked. "Sure, let's go." We left the Common Room, walked through the endless corridors until we reached outside for the Quidditch pitch. Pansy and I sat, no one was here yet. "Have you seen a Quidditch match before?" She asked. "No, I haven't." I replied. "It's going to be a first to see a Quidditch practice." I chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll like it." She smiled. "Today, the Slytherins are practicing against the Gryffindors." She said. As soon as she said that, people on brooms flew all over the pitch. Green jerseys for the Slytherin and red for the Gryffindors. "Look! Draco's the seeker!" Pansy exclaimed pointing at Draco in the centre of the pitch. He was face to face with a quite handsome guy from Gryffindor. He has dark brown hair, round glasses, a scar on his forehead; Harry Potter. Even if I wasn't here before, everyone knew about his story, how he violently lost his parents just because of Voldemort. "To win the match, Draco has to catch the snitch." She explained.

The match began, they were going everywhere it was possible, Harry was focused on the snitch and so was Draco. Both of them were racing to catch it first. A whistle was blown, then a voice was heard through the speaker. "Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Congratulations to the Gryffindors who won this friendly match!" Pansy scoffed beside me and stood up. "Potter is just sneaking attention, this boy is supposedly everyone's favorite, he's nothing than an orphan who needs fame to survive." With that, she left. I stood up and walked down towards the pitch, Pansy has just to admit that Harry was a better seeker than Draco. "Hey, are you new here?" Asked someone. I turned around and it was none other than Harry. "Hi, yes I am. By the way, nice game." I said with a smile. "Thanks." He smiled back. He has a cute smile. "How come you're not arrogant like Malfoy? You were with Pansy in the stands." He said. "Pansy's nice actually and concerning Draco, well he's a bitch, but, he's nice sometimes." I replied. "You call him by his name and you say he's nice? Wow, he must be into you." He laughed. "Don't worry, he's not, he's a pain in the ass." I concluded.

"Good, you're too kind to be involved with him." He said. "Oh my God, I'm talking to you, but, I didn't even introduced myself, I'm-" "- I know who you are, don't worry, I should be the one to introduce myself, I'm Y/N." "Y/N, it's a pretty name." I blushed and muttered a small 'thank you' which he responded with a smile. "Harry? Where are you?" I heard a girl calling his name. "I should go, your girlfriend's calling for you." I said. "My girlfriend, oh no!" He laughed. "She's my best friend. Hermione! I'm here!" He yelled. The girl called Hermione walked towards us. "Harry, I was looking for you everywhere with Ron." She said. "Sorry, I was talking with Y/N, Y/N, Hermione, Hermione, Y/N." He said. "Hi." I said. "Hello." She replied. "If you think because I'm in Slytherin that I'm bad, you're totally wrong." I told her. She softened her expression before replying. "Oh thank God! You're not like Malfoy." I frowned at her statement. She and Harry talked about him like he was a poison, even Hagrid warned me about him.

"Erm, may I ask why you're all hating him? I don't like him! I'm just asking." I asked. "In our first year at Hogwarts, he wanted to be friends with me, I refused to shake his hand and since that we're enemies." Said Harry. "For Hermione, it was different, because she's a muggle born and Malfoy called her a Mudblood - which stands for her blood being not pure." He finished. "Oh, poor you two, I'm sorry about that." I said. "Don't worry, the far we are from him, the better we are." Said Hermione. "How did you meet him?" Asked Harry. "At the Diagon Alley, we bumped into each other." I replied. "Bet he insulted you for being in his way." Said Harry rolling his eyes. "Kind of." I replied. "Anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you two." I said with a smile. "Same." Hermione replied. I waved at them and left the Quidditch pitch, I was about to go inside when a strong grip grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall, with the shock I closed my eyes, but, when I opened them, Draco was pinning me against the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Release me!" I said wiggling myself out of his grip, but, he didn't bulge. "Not until you tell me why you were talking with Potter and the Mudblood." He said through gritted teeth. "It's none of your business." I replied. "You went to congratulate him, mhm? Even if I was the winner, you'd never congratulate me." He scoffed. "It was a fair match, he won, that it. Just assume that he's better than you." I spat. He pinned me harder, my shoulders were pressed hard against the wall it started to hurt, his hands were on them, pushing, his face was red with anger, his jaw was clenched, a vein started to pop on his neck, I saw it pulsed against his pale skin. "You shouldn't have said that." He snarled. "What are you going to do about it, huh?" I wasn't going to let him win, if it was his way to gain respect, it wouldn't work on me. Suddenly, he released me, he backed off and looked at me, deep in the eyes. Y/N, stay focus, he's playing with you. "You're too fragile to be hurt." He said softly. "Even if I'm mad at you, I won't hurt you." What. The. Hell. "Don't talk to him again." That was the last thing he said before disappearing as fast as he appeared.

I was still pressed against the wall, in shock. I was really wondering what was wrong in his head. I was sure of one thing; Harry and Draco would never be friends. The real question was, if he doesn't care about me, why does he care with who I talk? I mean, he told me he's not even into me, then, why was he jealous of Blaise and Harry? They're just being nice to me, not like him. I finally made it inside and went towards the Great Hall for lunch. I sat next to Blaise since Pansy wasn't here yet. "Hey." I said softly to him while sitting down. "Oh, hi, Y/N. How are you?" He asked. "Good, thanks, you?" "I'm okay." He responded which I nodded. "How was class?" I asked. "Ugh, boring as always, let's not talk about it." He chuckled. "How has been tutoring with Draco?" "Let's not talk about it, either." I said rolling my eyes which he laughed. "It was hell, isn't it?" No, it was frustrating. "I knew better honestly." I replied. "Poor you, I wish I was the one tutoring you, you'd have fun." He said putting his arm around my shoulders. I jumped a bit at the sudden move which didn't go unnoticed by him. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked softly. "No, don't worry, I was just surprised." I smiled at him.

"Hi guys." Said Pansy when she arrived with Draco. She sat beside me and Draco sat across from us. His eyes were burning holes when he noticed Blaise's arm still around my shoulders. "You good Draco?" Asked Pansy towards him. "I'm fine." He replied casually. His eyes never left mine, it was like I was paralyzed by his stare. "Zabini, remove your arm from her shoulders." He said with a voice deeper than usual. He gulped before obeying. I couldn't stand that anymore, he was definitely jealous, I was going to confront him with that. Not now, I'll do it in our next tutoring session tomorrow afternoon.

————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote & comment!
Love you ❤️