XI.

Y/N'S POV:

*in the afternoon*

"Hello sleepyhead." Teased Pansy when she saw me going down the stairs. "Hi everyone." I greeted back. Blaise, Pansy and Draco were seated in the Common Room; Draco on a nearby chair and the other two on the couch. "How was class?" I asked while taking a chair to sit among them. "Boring as always." Scoffed Blaise. "I have some news concerning our tutoring sessions." Announced Draco. I tilted my head on the side, giving my full attention to him. "Go ahead." I encouraged him. "Since our tutoring sessions were more like make out sessions, we haven't worked much, but Snape is not aware of that and he thinks that it's been a while you arrived and he wants you to pass a test to see if you can join us in class." He said. "And I think you're smart enough to pass it easily." He finished. "When will I pass this test?" I asked.

The three of them looked at each other before Blaise cleared his throat and announced. "Tomorrow morning. At ten, sharp." "Tomorrow?! But, Draco said-" "-I said that you'll pass easily. I taught you a few things before we started dating, you're not going to fail." He cut me off. He pulled me towards him, so now, I was on his lap. "Relax sweetheart, I believe in you. We all believe in you." He said before pressing a kiss on my cheek. "Draco's right. We do believe in you, Y/N." Said Pansy, a bright smile on her face. "Thank you, guys. Maybe I should revise a bit." I said while standing up from my boyfriend's grasp. "Want me to help?" He asked. I smiled before shaking my head from left to right. "No, you're too much of a distraction. I'll ask someone else." I said. "And who are you going to ask?" Asked Blaise. Before I opened my mouth to answer him, Draco asked. "Don't tell me you're going to ask Potter?" I heard a hint of jealousy in his voice.

I was indeed planning on asking Harry to help me, I heard that he was quite good in Potions, however, everyone in Slytherin was persuaded that he was cheating. "Why should I not?" I asked. He groaned in frustration before standing up, towering over me. "He's my fucking enemy and you want to ask him for help? I'd rather you'd ask for Blaise, Pansy or anyone in this House so I can have an eye on you." He said all of that through gritted teeth. Why was this sudden possessiveness? "What's wrong with you? Why are you being so possessive all of the sudden? I'm not going to leave you, or cheat on you. We talked about it. Please, just trust me." His jaw was clenched hard, he was fuming inside. Then, he sighed, accepting with a firm nod. "I trust you." He said which I smiled and pressed my lips on his softly. "I love you, Draco. Remember that." I whispered before leaving for the Library.

***

Glasses on my nose, hands pressed against my temples, eyes busy reading each words in the Potion book for the past thirty minutes. I was trying to assimilate every word, formulas and effects on Potions I was supposed to know in sixth year. Draco taught me how to create Liquid Luck, though, there were so much more I had to learn. I closed my eyes, thinking. What if the test of Snape is to make a Potion? Knowing him, he won't just put a piece of parchment in front of you with a questionnaire and you might pass, no. The sound of someone clearing their throat made my eyes opened and made me slightly jump in my chair. A tall and muscular guy, dark messy hair, round glasses, a scar on his forehead; Harry. "Did I scare you?" He asked. "Oh, no, don't worry. I wasn't expecting anyone that's all." I replied with a soft smile.

"What are you studying for?" He asked pointing to my book. "Snape told Draco that tomorrow I'll pass a test in Potions to see if I can join the others in class." I said. "That's nice! Actually, I have Potions with your House, so I'd be happy you'd join soon." He smiled. "That's kind of you, but, I haven't passed yet and honestly, I don't think I'm ready." I admitted. He pulled the chair in front of him and sat himself, his elbows resting on the wood of the table. "Tell me what you don't get, I'll help you." He said. "Harry, I don't want to waste your time-" "-you're not wasting my time and I want you to understand this. I saw that you were quite struggling." He cut me off. "For how long you were here? Stalking me?" I'm asked. "I wasn't stalking you." He laughed. "Actually, Hermione dragged Ron and I in here to study for Tranfiguration, neither of us understood a thing so Hermione dismissed us from studying and that's when I spotted you struggling on Potions." He explained.

"Oh, right." I smiled. "Can you explain to me how to make Amortentia?" I asked. He nodded before flipping the previous page of the book. His finger was pointed to some important words and he was explaining everything to me. I couldn't help, but look at how his defined jawline was moving while he was speaking, how his veiny hands were holding the book, his messy hair were adding to his charm. Wait. Was I checking out Harry? Draco's enemy? Harry was good-looking, but he was a Gryffindor, I was a Slytherin. We were good friends, that was all. Nothing else can happen, right? "That's the only things you need to know to make Amortentia." He concluded. Fuck! I haven't listened. Well, I'll fucked the test. "Erm, thanks Harry. I-I have to go." I quickly closed to book, put it back on the shelf I took it and rushed towards the exit. Y/N, why the hell did you stutter? Stop thinking none sense. This is ridiculous.

***

A/N: Hello everyone!
As promised, another chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Sorry for the very late update, I was lacking, but I was willing to work my brain sells to give you some content 😊.
What do you think will happen between Harry and Y/N? 👀
This book reached 6K!! Thank you so much for all your support, it really means a lot to me.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
I hope you'll have a Happy New Year 🎊!
Stay safe!
Love you ❤️