VIII.

DRACO'S POV:

I wanted to take it slow with Y/N. First, I had to make love to her, before attacking the real business. I didn't lie when I said she'd be perfect to fulfill my fantasies, the fact that she was all ignorant of the beast living inside of me was quite turning me on. The sight of her all tied up to my bed post, blindfolded, moaning my name like a mantra while I pounded into her tight pussy. Fuck, stop. She's still sitting on my lap. "Dray, are you okay?" She asked caressing my cheek which snapped me out of my dirty thoughts about my girlfriend. I smiled at her, replying. "I am, sweetheart." Her hand was still on my cheek, she was looking at me with her doe innocent eyes. Those eyes were going to be the death of me. I felt my pants tightened with just her innocent look and the fact that she was placed on my thigh gave me the idea to make her ride it; another thing I wanted to try with her.

Even if I had several hook-ups before stopping definitely, I never tried any of my fantasies with any of my partners, just sex. Of course, I was the dominant, they were my sluts, though, I always fucked them roughly and they always were satisfied. Every time I fucked someone, the next day I heard gossips about how good I made them feel, how big I was, or how rough I fucked them. I was popular among the girls, mostly of my grade. I had a brain, I didn't go wet my dick in a younger girl's pussy; even if she was hot. Now, I had Y/N, she was in my grade, she was hot and she was mine. "Hey Y/N." I snapped out of my thoughts, once again, only to see Goyle acknowledging Y/N. "Hello." She replied with a smile. God, she was too kind with people. "How are you doing?" He asked. Of course, he didn't spare me a glance, knowing that inside, I was boiling. "Good." She answered. I was clenching my jaw, I'd like him to go and stop flirting with my girlfriend. "So, erm, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked. That was it. "She's busy." I said coldly. I grabbed her waist possessively, letting him know that she was mine.

"Oh, Malfoy, you never told me you were dating her." He said, an eyebrow lifted. "Why would I tell you? Isn't it obvious that she's not interested?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Dray." Y/N said softly. I ignored her and continued to scold Goyle. "You think she'd have dated you? Since she arrived, Crabb, Blaise and yourself were checking her out." "As if you didn't yourself." He replied rolling his eyes. "I've seen things you haven't. Now, if you'd like, I'll get going with my girlfriend." I emphasized 'my girlfriend' letting him know it was unnecessary to continue. Y/N stood up from my thigh, I stood up myself, giving a dark look at Goyle before grabbing her waist and going to my dormitory. Once we reached outside, she sat on my bed and looked at me with an expression I couldn't distinguished. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked her softly. "That wasn't kind of you, Draco. He was just trying to be nice." I scoffed. "Being nice, you say? He was flirting with you." "Even if he would've asked me to go somewhere with him I'd say no." She replied.

I walked closer to her, until I was knelt in front of her, I took her chin in between my fingers making her look at me in the eyes. "You're mine, Y/N, you got that? Guys like Goyle want you just because you have a nice ass, they wouldn't love you, they would drop you like you're nothing." I said. Her eyes were starting to get watery. "I hope you're not like him." She whispered, breaking the eye contact. "Look at me." I whispered leaning closer to her face, she looked at me, a single tear falling out of her left eye. I wiped it with my thumb, before kissing her cheek, I stroked it with my thumb. "I'm not like him anymore. I want you to feel like a princess when you're with me, I want you to wear anything you want without attracting dirty eyes, even if I have to hurt myself to protect you, I will. For you, I'll do anything." I said. A small smile crept on her beautiful face, then it dropped, instead, her eyebrows were frowned. "What do you mean by 'I'm not like him anymore'?" I gulped breaking the eye contact, I let go of her chin and sat on the floor in front of her. I told her how I was before I met her. I felt dumb, now.