Chapter 15

Damn it! Stop staring, Pete. I keep scolding myself while looking at Vegas and that guy.

We are basically huddled by the sofa. Me, Porsche, and Lin, where Khun Kinn is laying now. Lin says he should be fine but should go for a scan anyway just to be sure.

"Pete, check if Kinn has a fever. I don"t have a thermometer here. Please get the car ready. We have to take him for a scan. Lin says to someone from her bar.

Khun Kinn is now sleeping on Porsche's lap while lying on the sofa. Porsche looks annoyed and worried at the same time.

I put my hand on Khun Kinn's forehead trying to feel his temperature.

Lin agreed on not kicking that Jo out because to be fair, Khun Kinn was the one who started the commotion. Also, Jo paid for all the bills and damages for tonight at Lin's bar and gave her extra cash too.

I see him and Vegas stand up in the corner of my eye. He was dragging Vegas by the wrist. Vegas' other hand was in his pants' pocket.

Oh no, is he getting kidnapped? I look at them and see that Vegas is smirking at the guy. So he's coming with him willingly? Shia, that's even worse!

"Aaah!!!" I hear Khun Kinn whine. Maybe his head really does hurt. He kind of deserves it too. He was really ill-tempered. I almost feel thankful to Jo for hitting him with a bat.

Now I wonder where Vegas is headed to. How can he be so reckless going with a stranger? He doesn't even have bodyguards with him. Damn!

"Ahhh! It hurts!!!" Khun Kinn is so whiny I cannot even concentrate.

"Pete! Pete! Are you listening? Stop pulling his hair oh my God!" I hear Lin yell at me.

I look down to see I've been holding Khun Kinn's hair. Shia, have I been pulling his hair all this time?

When I let go of his hair, he hugs Porsche's thigh and continue to sleep.

Porsche surprisingly doesn't push him. Although he looked like he wanted to beat him up

"Hey, I know you wanna go to them. Just go" Porsche tells me. I wanted to deny it but no words came out of my mouth.

"But Lin still thinks we should go to the hospital" I say

"You're on vacation. I'll handle it myself. Now go." Porsche says with an understanding tone.

"Yeah, Pete. Go and get your man!" Lin said, winking at me. She then hands me her car keys.

"Fuck it, Lin! It's not like that!"

I saw Lin and Porsche look at each other like they don't believe me before I went to follow Vegas.

Fuck, they're not here

I try to scan the place. The black cars that looked similar to each other are all gone now. I'm sure those were Jo's. If my instincts are correct, they're headed to Vegas' place. If not, I don't know.

Shia, if they're going to fuck, I'm not sure I like that but that would be better than what I'm thinking right now.

I saw some guys who looked at Vegas in a weird way earlier at the bar. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure but I'm nervous right now. What if that Jo guy is someone who wants to hurt or kill Vegas? An enemy of the Theerapanyakuls? We don't know him afterall and he seemed suspicious to me.

My theories about his nanny's letter keeps haunting me. I've never told anyone about it and I know I should not care this much but I'm losing sleep over it. Just fuck it! Vegas isn't helping either. Is he not concerned about his safety?