The Unexpected Guest

Damian treaded the hallway of Eden Academy with Ewen and Emile by his side. As he entered Cecile Hall classroom, he anticipated a morning greeting from one of the front seat students.

"Hi, Sy-on boy!" Anya said as she energetically waved at him.

"Oi, Shrimp," he responded. He briefly glanced at the pink-haired girl which he noticed wore her hair in buns today.

'Cute as always,' he thought.

He was about to proceed to his desk when he suddenly stopped.

"Bossman?" asked his two friends who almost bumped onto his back. They followed Damian's gaze.

"Hi, Damian! How have you been?" said a cheerful blue-haired girl who sat in front of their desk.

The whole class, including Becky and Anya, started to whisper to each other. They've all been wondering who the unknown girl was. Very surprisingly, she's Damian's acquaintance. The girls sitting just opposite Damian's desk started raising their eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" asked Damian. Anya noticed that he sounded both shocked and confused.

"I told father I wanted to see you, so he made arrangements. Now, I am a visiting student here for a day," she said.

"Huh," Damian curtly replied. He proceeded to his seat. The girl immediately took the seat beside him.

"Hey, that's my friend's seat," Damian told her.

"Nah... I'm sitting beside you today, of course!" the girl announced.

"That girl is weird and annoying," Becky whispered to Anya.

Anya nodded. 'Who is that girl anyway?' Anya thought. She tried to peek at the girl's mind:

"Damian! Let's play outside!" said the blue-haired girl. She's probably around 5 years old.

"Okay." Damian was there, smaller than now and around the same age too. She followed the girl.

"Hahahahahaha!" The girl twirled in the green grass. Damian sat under the tree.

The girl approached Damian.

"Damian, papa said you'll marry me when we grow up."

"Huh? We're just 5. Don't be silly."

"No he really said that!"

'Hmmmm!' The girl giddily thought.

Anya felt a mix of strange emotions. 'She... played in Sy-on boy's house since they were young?'

Becky noticed her intensely focused friend.

"You okay?" Becky asked.

Anya slightly jerked. "Y-Yes!"

"Hm?" Becky wondered. Anya moved closer to whisper to her ear.

"Becky, do you think they're relatives?" Anya asked.

"Well," she briefly inspected the girl. "Blue hair, brown eyes... I don't know. But I wouldn't be surprised if their families are business partners and political allies of some sort."

"So they are probably not relatives, but their families might be business partners or political allies," Anya repeated.

Becky nodded. The two couldn't help but hear the blue-haired girl who seems to be deliberately speaking loudly.

"Damian, I missed you so much! Let's hang out today, okay?" she said.

"Isn't she being too loud?" Becky remarked.