Another Bondman

"Are you sure they're coming?" Damian asked.

"They are, Bossman. Becky pushed hard for this yesterday. You know the girl when she wants something," Ewen replied.

"Hm." Damian closed his eyes.

Ewen followed through with Becky's plan and brought his friends to Bibbidi Bobbidi Land the next day. They arrived early and are currently waiting inside Damian's limousine.

Damian sat at the back, his right cheek resting on his palm. He mentally reviewed his intention for that day.

'If we spend time together, I'm sure I'd be able to know more about her.'

He lowered his hand on his lap.

"They're here," Emile said.

The sleek Blackbell car arrived at the front porch of the amusement park's VIP Lounge. From it, two girls were ushered by the chauffeur out of the car.

"Let's go," Damian prompted.

The boys disembarked and approached the two girls from the parking grounds. Becky walked forward as she waved at them.

"So you came," Becky giddily spoke at Damian.

"I was supposed to watch a movie today," he replied.

"A movie? My, that's exactly Anya's excuse yesterday. I would have easily thought you went out to date her had you both not been here," Becky teased.

'A movie? What does she prefer to watch?' Damian wondered. But his thoughts were replaced with a slight panic when he heard Anya's voice.

"What's a date, Becky?" Anya asked as she approached the two.

Damian glanced at Anya. 'It's unusual to see her out of Eden uniform.'

Anya wore a light beige ribboned sweater over a black dress, her usual clothes when she goes out with her parents on excursions. Damian liked the simplicity of her look.

"Well, a date is—"

"D-Don't mind her nonsense!" Damian interrupted Becky before she could even utter another word.

Becky laughed at him as the poor boy struggled from blushing. She then hugged her friend.

"It's nothing!"

Anya looked at her with a curious expression as Becky continued to explain herself.

"I was just saying my hellos, see? I'm now going over to Emile and Ewen to, uh, also say my hellos to them."

Becky hummed a tune as she left.

Damian sighed.

"Oi, Shrimp."

"Sy-on boy!" She went a step closer to him.

"Anya is sure you worked hard for the exams, so let's just have fun today, okay?" she said with a smile.

"You should have done well, too. I want to see your scores when it's out," Damian replied.

"Ugh, okay," Anya agreed with marked hesitation.

"Bossman!" Emile called out.

"Let's go," Damian told Anya.

The amusement park has a reception for visitors, but Ewen's group was brought to the VIP Louge for admission. After receiving their wristband keys, they went to the boys' and girls' locker rooms to store their belongings. They then took a sip of their welcome drinks at one of the couches as they brainstormed how they will be going through the day.