♯ stay the night

AIZAWA watched your figure walk down the pavement of your home, seeing as you waved goodbye to your roommates who all seemingly waited by the door.

perhaps that was why you gave him strict instructions to wait inside the car while he insisted to do the opposite.

you opened the door to the passenger side, carefully sliding in with your purse in your lap.

a childish grin shaped the features of your face and aizawa could instantly feel the aura of your excitement.

"behave yourself." was all he said, eyes facing the road ahead as he shifted the gears to put the car on drive, noticing the way you took in every detail as to how he presented himself for this date.

i mean, how could you not look?

on his profile, his pictures only consisted of them with his hair down and loose, but you could tell he actually tried his best to look at least look good enough to make an impression.

"are you sure you're thirty six?"

aizawa hummed, amused at the fact you were so shocked to hear of his age when he didn't find the fact surprising.

"how's your daughter?" you asked, looking to find a different conversation that would fill the silence of the car.

"eri's fine." he shrugged. "she's spending the night at a friend of mine."

"eri..." you muttered to yourself, making sure to memorize the name in case you ever met the girl. "anyways, i would've thought you'd hire a babysitter."

"i was thinking that," he said, fingers tapping the steering wheel as he waited for the red light to turn green. "but i'm not the type to stay out long so i figured we'd go back to my place and watch a movie?"

you hummed in false thought, resting your head on the seat as you turned your head to look at shouta.

"sure."

aizawa raised a brow, taking a moment to briefly look at you.

"sure?" he shook his head. "i want a definite answer."

you grinned, forcing yourself to bite the inside of your cheek not wanting to showcase how his words incited a spring of excitement.

"yes, i'd love to go to your place and watch a movie with you."

aizawa turned the wheel, finding a respectable place to park his car.

he nodded, shifting the gear and unlocking the door. it was as you reached to open the door that he tapped your arm, warning for you to stay put.

like the proper gentleman he was, he came around to your side and opened the door for you. your hand grasped his rather calloused ones, the other reaching for your wallet, but aizawa was quick to stop you.

"but i need my wallet to—"

"you're not paying." he sighs, cutting you off. "and i'm not going to argue about it, so let's go."

he pulled on your hand, helping you get out the car.

you shut the door, standing by his side and wrapping your arm with his with a giddy smile.

aizawa looked at you, not bothered with how close you were.

"if you keep being this nice to me, i'll end up having to stay the night." you joked.

aizawa pressed his hand to the lower part of your back, leading you inside the restaurant.

"behave yourself and i'll think about it."