epilouge

NOTE . welcome to the final chapter of tinder song! um i never planned on this book being long but i did completely wing it.
per usual, thank you to all those that have read since the beginning and who continue to comment every chapter! the book also got more reads than i expected so i'm very appreciative. im not that very good at ending books but um here ENJOY! MWAH <3

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?" it was sweltering hot after spending nearly the whole day on the beach with bakugou, eri aizawa and all your friends including katsuki's roommates. being severely competitive, bakugou had join a game of beach volleyball due to the fact izuku joined and wanted to prove that he was better. of course, that caused a domino effect of most people joining while you decided to happily watch.

it had all gone smoothly until they lost against another team, which caused jin to become insanely upset, leading to mal being the only one who could raise his mood. however, from what you assume was jin's brain realizing what mal has done for him all these years he spouted the random question of marriage that was bound to shock anyone. whether she believed that he was serious or not, she ultimately said yes.

months after not knowing if the proposal was real or not you and katsuki were invited and had no reason to decline.

a year had passed and the day had finally come. you and katsuki were getting ready for the grand event in the hotel that it was supposed to be hosted.

you slipped on your dress, deciding to check yourself out in the mirror, and were satisfied with the turnout. you pushed the false lashes up and pressed them together with your own to make sure they stayed intact.

enough time went by and you were just sitting on the bed, patiently scrolling through your phone as you were waiting for bakugou to be done with putting on his suit.

he had finally stepped out of the bathroom, wiping fake dust off his shoulders before he could stand in front of the mirror.

you smiled, gazing at your boyfriend and the way he attempted to style his hair in a more slicked-back fashion. it surely suited him along with the way the suit perfectly wrapped around his build.

"you look handsome," a soft sigh escaped your lips as you stood up and approached him from behind.

he turned around to face you, a smirk was quick to shape his features, "and you..." his voice sly as he pulled you in front of him, "...look just as beautiful as ever," his hands were placed on either side of your shoulders whilst lightly rocking you back and forth.

you hummed in delight, satisfied with his compliment.

katsuki kissed the side of your neck before grabbing the necklace left on the dresser whilst you were putting on your set of earrings.

"there, now you're perfect."

you raised a brow then turned around, playfully poking at his chest, "you saying i already don't look perfect, hmm?"

he groaned, pressing his forehead against yours, "you know what i mean, babe."

you laughed, squeezing his arm, "i'm just teasing you," you smiled, playfully poking at his chest, and adjusted the position of his tie, "ready to go?"

"of course."

the majority of the ceremony went wonderfully. the effervescent lights illuminated around the grand area. it all pulled together an event that would affect the lives of jin and mal. obviously with the permission of aizawa, it warmed your heart to see eri throw flower petals along the solid floor.

malaika followed shortly after, stunning everyone with how transcending she looked.

you could see the proud smile on jin's face as he watched his soon-to-be wife look more extravagant than he could ever imagine. mal was beyond what you could describe as happy.

it seemed as though she was nearing tears with each step she took approaching the man she would share a long life of commitment with.

she finally stood in front of jin with a bright smile on her face no longer being able to contain her excitement.

their vows had begun which followed with they then swore allegiance, unity, and loyalty. the ceremony eventually ended with a sealed kiss. as there weren't many participating, you gladly indulged in doing the bouquet toss (even if you weren't single).

it was quite a shocker to see the flowers land in your hands as they seemed to have landed in with pure ease. who were you to complain though? perhaps it was a sign for your future with katsuko as he too, decided to participate in the garter toss, catching it himself.

once seated after having a drink or two, watching the bride and groom dance, bakugou lightly nudged you. you slowly turned to look at him, your eyes captivated by what was going on the dance floor.

"wanna dance?"

you snorted and shook your head, "no, i refuse to embarrass myself."

"come on," he urged, lightly patting your thigh, "no one will caree," he stood up, ready to drag you on the dance floor himself. you were about to protest until the song changed. it was a slow song more suited for couples.

katsuki raised a brow, sending you a sweet but sly smirk.

"fine, fine," you groaned, clasping his hand with yours as he pulled you to the floor.

as you positioned yourself, one hand intertwined with his and the other placed atop his shoulder. bakugou felt at ease as one hand delicately held your waist, moving in small circles. you swayed back and forth, the music allowing you to feel the pacing heartbeat of katsuki.

there was a long, but comfortable silence that settled in the air. you sighed contently, resting your head on his chest. bakugou couldn't help but grow an expression of joy.

the position of his hand moved from your waist to cradle your head as he held you close.

"would you want to get married?"

your brain wasn't quick enough to process his question. you slightly pulled back, still swaying, but looked at him with confusion, "wait, what?" you asked, not completely sure if you heard him right.

he laughed, kissing your forehead.

"marriage... would you want to get married one day? to me?"

you nodded, chowing down on your bottom lip. "i mean, i'm definitely open to it. however, we're still young and i would like to take it slow but i'm sure if you to ask years from now i would say yes."

"really?"

he pulled back by only a few inches just like you, making enough space to observe your face.

"really," you smiled, nodding your head, "let's just enjoy what we have now and take it slow..."

katsuki held you close once again, "just wait a little longer, okay?"

"okay."