♯ dreams, fairytales, fantasies

THIS week had been quite the emotional rollercoaster for you and it was only the middle of the week. though just breaking up with shouta yesterday evening, it was time to endure another long awaited conversation with katsuki. as promised, after dealing with aizawa you would call him.

not in the mood to physically be out, you asked for him to come over to your home and to ignore the stares of not only your roommates but their significant others who occasionally stayed here. (they were still upset about the fight.)

upon receiving a text that he was here, you opened the door, quickly guiding him inside to your room.

you sat the blonde down on your bed, feeling the need to stand up once starting this conversation.

"did you talk to him?" katsuki spoke up, your body language making it obvious that you were nervous.

you nod, grateful that he was observant enough to speak up, "yes, and i told him that after his fight with you i mainly wanted to work it out for his and eri's feelings rather than myself."

"and?" the blonde urged you to continue, "what happened after?"

"we broke up you fucking idiot," you roll your eyes, "but i'll still be in his life and be a caretaker for eri unless he dates someone else one day and they're around her more."

"okay," he nods, "that's good it ended off healthy."

"yes, but," you point a finger at him, "i want you guys to meet up and apologize to each other because if you're gonna be around more you're definitely going to see him and eri."

katsuki raises a brow, "why would i be around more?"

you smile, approaching the blonde, standing between his legs and resting your hands on his shoulders, "correct me if i'm wrong but a certain man came over to my house the other day asking if i wanted to be with him."

"yeah?" he smirks, lifting his hands to your waist, "i don't think i know him, what'd he look like?"

you hum in false thought, moving to straddle the lap of the male in front of you, "well for starters, he has blonde hair," you grip his hair, pulling his head back, "red eyes and he literally has the most stuck up personality... how do you not know him?" you laugh.

bakugou rolls his eyes, moving one hand to place around the wrist that gripped his hair, "sounds familiar but did you ever answer his question?"

"not yet," you lick your lips, flickering your eyes down to his, "i was actually planning on telling him today."

"what's the answer?" he asks, leaning in, "it's okay, i promise i won't tell him."

"okay, shh," you laugh, nodding your head before finally you grinned, wrapping your arms around him to pull him in for a sweet kiss. a few laughs spilled from both of your lips as you enjoyed the moment.

you eventually pulled away to catch your breath, still keeping him close to you as your hand brushed his stray hair away from his face.

"i'll talk to him, okay?" katsuki sighed, willing to make an effort in making you happy.

you cup his face before leaning in to kiss him again. you pulled away, caressing the skin of his cheek and he couldn't help but smile.

"promise?" you asked, showing him your pinky.

he hums, his body pressing you down against the bed. as he gathers both of you under the sheets of your bed his hold only gets tighter as he places light delicate kisses over your face.

the smile dressed on your face showcases your admiration for the male in front of you. your hands initiated the desire to push his hair out his face to gaze at the way his eyes crinkled as he smiles.

"i promise."