♯ merry christmas

NOTE . i would just like to say this is just a small christmas present to my friends while also being integral to the plot. i love you my dearest friends i hope these chapters make you smile & help you enjoy this holiday!

CHRISTMAS wasn't a holiday that everyone celebrated, but it was nice to be surrounded by those you adored. it was refreshing and also comforting to be in an environment where you could easily be yourself.

in that sense, you hesitantly invited shouta over to see the little home party you were having to yourselves.

afraid of the rejection, you stumbled on your words attempting to back out on the invitation, but he humbly agreed. so there he was, clad in winter clothing, watching you slowly open the door.

"hey." you grinned, rushing for him to come inside as a blast of cold air flowed through the warm space of your home.

shouta gazed around at the various pictures frames, placement of funiture, structure of the house, and what was going on in not only the living room area but dining room.

"guys!" you called out, wrapping an arm around aizawa as you brought him closer to your roommates. your roommates along with their significant others turned their heads to meet your voice only to widen their eyes upon the sight.

"oh?" shigaraki raised a brow. "who's this?"

before you could open your mouth, aizawa comfortingly placed a hand on your waist.

"aizawa shouta; their date."

there was a still silence that set you to straight lip as you looked at toga, amya, lani and mal. they all shrugged or just hoped for the harsh staring going on between shouta, shigaraki, and somehow dabi who inserted himself in to end.

"what the hell—"

"shhh." dabi pressed a hand to your face, squinting his eyes as he continued to stare between shigaraki and aizawa.

you slapped his hand away with an expression of disgust, letting them continue... whatever they were doing. aizawa wasn't standing down so you were sure he was doing this for a reason.

"aw, man." dabi frowned, grabbing a glass behind you. "i lost."

"...lost?" mal spoke up, not understanding what was going on and it was frankly driving her insane. "this is weird."

"wait..." lani blinked, looking closely at their boyfriend who didn't dare to look away. "are you serious? they're doing a staring contest."

amya and toga laughed, immediately leaving to grab themselves something to snack on while watching this unfold.

as a little over a minute had gone by, a single stray tear dripped and slid down tomura's cheek, leaving you impressed with shouta who looked like this was a normal activity.

shigaraki had finally blink, leaving the room to clap as if to congratulate someone.

a few laughs spilled past shiggy's lips and he approached aizawa who was blinking to regain the normality of his vision.

"you're pretty cool, man."

shouta nodded with a small smile, taking in the comfortable atmosphere he was able to balance between himself and those you cherished.

the time spent with everyone here was filled with toga amya and twice singing karaoke plus dancing while attempting to drag in malaika for a turn.

she claims to be a bad dancer, yet won't mind playing a quick round of just dance.