♯ broken tension

IT was the first day of your mini getaway with aizawa, the both of you agreeing to spend your days together at a hotel and try out any events that were suited for two.

now in your shared room, both matched in sleek robes given by the staff, you browsed through the pamphlet that sat on the nightstand while shouta had his eyes closed and head leaned back against the headboard.

"what do you think about the spa?"

awaiting his answer, you frowned upon receiving no response and turned to see the light rising and falling of his chest.

you sigh, tossing the pamphlet back on the nightstand, taking a spot next to him. as if awake this whole time, aizawa throws an arm around you, easily pulling you closer.

"did you just want me to take a nap with you?"

a sarcastic humming of a sigh passes his lips before he peeks an eye open, raising his hands in defense, "caught me, red handed."

"should have just asked," you rolled your eyes, forcing him to lay down so you'd both be comfortable, allowing your head to properly rest on his chest, "wanna go out to eat dinner later or just lay here for the rest of the day?"

with a huff aizawa kissed your temple, arms carefully constricting around you, "does it matter?" he mumbled, more satisfied with resting, but was happy with any time he spent with you, "what do you want to do? i'm fine with either."

you turned over, body completely toppled on his, hands hesitant to comb through his tangled locks, "let's just get some takeout and watch some movies, i don't mind staying in today."

"fine with me."

"yeah?" you grinned, fingers finally reaching out to scratch his scalp just as he hoped.

"yeah," his own hands tugging on your shirt, pulling you down and closer to his face. a still silence settled between you, a shared thought in your minds, wondering who would take the lead, "can i kiss you?"

you pursed your lips, cupping his face in your hands, "i want you to want to kiss me so bad... you don't even ask..."

complying to the shared thought, he kissed you, breathing in deeply as he copied you, bringing his hands up to cup your face as you deepened the kiss.

however, your sensual moment was cut short upon the sound of one of your phones ringing.

you slightly pulled away, wanting to take a look, but too engraved in the moment, aizawa clasped his hand on the back of your neck, "ignore it," he breathes, gentle kisses placed along your jaw.

you did but the annoying tone was destroying the tension.

you hummed with a small whine, pulling on his bottom lip once shifting to move away again, "just let me turn off the ringer," you said, reaching over to grab your phone that was making the intolerable noise.

shouta patiently waited, dragging his hands along your skin, watching as you checked the notifications from your phone and turned your ringer off.

there were a few confusing messages from katsuki that caused your brow to crinkle in confusion.

"what's the matter?"

"huh?" you set the phone back down, assured that it's been silenced completely, "nothing, just a few weird messages from a friend i made on tinder."

"you still have tinder?" he asks, running his fingers through his unruly hair.

you moved back on top of him with a small nod, "i mean, yeah, but only because of the friend i made... don't you?"

"nope."

your face raised in surprise, "really? when'd you delete it?"

"like," he lifted his eyes, contemplating upon which moment he met you he decided to delete the dating app, "after our third date i suppose."

perhaps you should've done the same as the thought never crossed your mind since you haven't used it for the purposes of dating someone since meeting aizawa.

sure, katsuki was your original goal but your relationship has been set on being mutual friends. at least that's what you thought.

"i'll delete it too then," you grinned, reaching for your phone once again but shouta pulled you back with a shake of his head.

"worry about it later," he set a small peck to your lips, hands gliding under your shirt, "let's get back to what we were doing, yeah?"

"definitely."