♯ worldstar!

"HEY," you greeted shouta, turning over on his bed. you had entered his home with the spare key he had lent you. you had only come over to tell him that there were a last minute change in plans with going to disneyland for katsuki's birthday.

"hey," he approaches you, fresh out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. hunching over as you sit up, aizawa cups your face with one hand leaning in for kiss, "you alright?"

"yeah," you grin, pushing back his wet hair, "there's been a change in plans about going to disney."

"yeah?" he licks his lips, adjusting the towel, "what? we can't go anymore?"

"unfortunately not," you frown.

"we're leaving today though," he points out, putting a hand on his hip, "so what's happening? and is it appropriate for eri to come?"

you nod in confirmation, "it's a bed and breakfast. it's gonna be a litte party. i'm pretty sure they'll start drinking so we can leave any time you want."

"i don't have a problem with drinking, but if i feel uncomfortable or tired i'll let you know if i want to leave."

"alright, well," you huff, standing up, "pack up your stuff and then let's go pick up eri."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouts after singing happy birthday to katsuki. drinks were already in half of everyone's system including you and aizawa. of course you both consumed alcohol responsibly with eri around.

those in the room were also careful with their consumption not wanting to get too crazy with a child around.

from afar, katsuki watched you sitting on shouta's lap, feeding him cake.

he had thought he could get over his feelings for you but with his first time meeting aizawa and seeing how you acted together it made him realize he missed out on being with you. this is a point in which he didn't want to admit his friends were right.

of course, not being one to know how to properly explain his feelings he just resorted to drinking his feelings away.

eri, who happened to start getting sleepy after her major sugar rush, rested her head on your lap. as you ran your fingers through her hair, you tapped shouta's shoulder, taking his attention away from shigaraki.

"you alright?" you laugh, his cheeks semi-flushed. considering you were here to also monitor his daughter you assured him it was okay to let loose a bit without going crazy.

"i'm good, baby."

"okay, well," you stand up, holding eri in your arms, "i'm gonna go and take her to bed."

"i'll come with you," he says, kissing your cheek.

katsuki watches as you're about to take off, alcohol rushing through his system sending him over to stop you. his hand plants on your shoulder and you turn, smiling at the birthday boy.

"hey, i hope you had a good birthday, katsuki," you smile, fixing eri who squirmed in your hold, "look, i'll come back i just need to take her to bed."

"yeah, let's go," shouta nods, placing a hand on the small of your back.

watching you turn away, katsuki whined for the first time in your eyes, pulling you back by your shoulder, "don't go, don't go, i want you here."

"i'll come back," you laugh wearily, pushing his hand off, "i seriously have to put her upstairs, katsuki."

"stay for a little more," he huffed, more drunk than from the last time you went out to the club.

"back up," aizawa furrowed his brows, completely pushing katsuki off you, "we gotta take my daughter to bed."

"don't fuckin' push me," katsuki mumbled, retaliating by pushing shouta back.

"hey, stop," you raise a hand, not wanting to wake up eri, "both of you are drunk."

of course, two drunks who harbored feelings for you wouldn't have listened to you, only wanting something they believed they should protect.

it only resulted in katsuki throwing a punch in which one aizawa would return.

TINDER SONG . BAKUGOUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara