Two.

When I got home,I was already exhausted. I sat on my bed for a while, drawing in my sketchpad.

There were two things I held precious apart from my grades.

Drawing,or you could say art.

And music.

I would draw to get things off my chest,and I would vibe to some music at the same time.

I had my own portfolio. Heck,I had a room for my art. It was two rooms after my bedroom.

I sighed as my fingers held the pencil softly,and I connected lines to draw anything I could.

A few minutes later,I was able to draw a Tesla Model X. I don't know why I drew a Tesla,but maybe it was because Aunty Bisi's husband owned one.

I sighed as I stripped out of my clothes, I needed to take a warm bath before I went for my evening jog.

I walked into my bathroom,and I put my clothes in the laundry basket before stepping into the bathtub. I turned the water to warm,and I let it just surround me.

It felt good.

I sighed as I let the water almost engulf my entire body. I closed my eyes as I grabbed the soap from the shelf next to me.

*** ***
I stopped to catch my breath,and of course,tie my hair in a bun. I mean,the wind was just taking my hair from side to side.

I continued to jog towards the park at the end of the estate. The music that blasted through my ears was like food to my body,mind and soul, continuously fueling me to go on.

I continued to jog until I got into the park.

The breeze that hit my skin felt cold because of the sweat on my body.
I sat on one of the benches as I closed my eyes.
I took deep breaths,and once I was calm,I finally opened my eyes and adjusted to my surroundings.

My phone in my pocket rang,and when my headphones called out the number,I deciphered it was Amarachi's number.

"Say Yes to answer,and no to decline" My headphones said.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Hey girl" Amarachi said,her voice echoing. She was probably in her room or something.

"Hey," I caught my breath. "What's up?"

"Sha don't kill yourself," I could tell she paused to roll her eyes. "I'm very positive you're not in your house. Did you go for a jog?"

"But you know my daily schedule," I replied,and now,it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Why did you call?"

"Is it bad to call?," she said. "I was just calling for gist"

"What gist? Do I work at TVC?"

"Stop with your sarcasm," she hissed. "Why did you and Ovie take so long in calling the SS2 arms"

I narrowed my eyes.
"But you know that class. Every SS2 arm is just full of goats! Goats that want to overrule the school"

She chuckled.
"I'm just confirming, because you're not predictable"

"Please," I rolled my eyes. "I don't do relationships. Besides, would I just go and get familiar someone I've never spoken with?"

"Like I said.. you're not predictable"

"Oh please," I hissed. "Besides,where is he from?"

I could tell Amarachi was smirking,and that made me hiss again.
"Hiss one more time and I won't tell you"