Seventeen.

OVIE JAYDEN AMADI.

I was late to the cafeteria cause I was at the basketball court with Jasmine.

I actually went there alone to practice and then, she decided to join me.

I couldn't go to the cafeteria all sweaty so I decided to shower.
"Where are you going? You wanna ditch your food?" Jasmine asked.

"I guess that's what's gonna happen," I said.

"But you haven't eaten all morning" she said.

"I'll be fine" I said and she shook her head slightly.

"Alright, I'll also ditch food so maybe we'll grab something after school"

"You sure you wanna ditch your food?," I asked. "We still have like three hours till school is over"

"Yh sure" she said and began to walk away. .

I walked to the showers, and she, as always, was stuck in my head.

I chuckled as I walked into the showers.

*** ———————————
It was days to the Christmas party whatever whatever, and I was in school... training juniors for the annual swimming competition that was going to be happening in Abuja in a few weeks.

I was finally done with three long hours of training, and I walked to class.

The class became emptier by the day because people were getting ready for the Christmas party.

I groaned as I felt a slight headache. I closed my eyes and just sighed.

She came into view again, and I couldn't help but smile. I pictured her walk over to me and slowly sit on me.

She felt light, and I wondered how, because she had a big...behind

She faced me and wrapped her arms around my neck before she slowly started to kiss from my neck down. 

I didn't realize when I groaned softly until I heard it.

Darn, that felt surprisingly good..

She started to move her hips slowly and circularly, and I really just wanted to feel her....whole.

I jerked my head up and saw Jasmine stand by the door.

"What...was that?" She asked with a smile before walking into the class fully.

I was..surprised, but I didn't need to show it.
"I was picturing myself eating dinner today," I smiled. "Pasta with bolognese sauce"

She stared at me before sitting down next to me.
"What's so exciting about that?" She chuckled.

"I haven't had it in a long time" I lied.

"But you tagged me on your snap story," she said. "You had it at that Italian restaurant yesterday"

I sighed before letting out a chuckle.
"Alright, you caught me, witch," I rolled my eyes before I leaned closer to her. "I imagined my crush was here"

Jasmine looked speechless for one of the first times since I met her.

"Does she attend our school?" She asked quietly and I snaked my hand around her waist.

"Yes. Yes she does" I whispered before she chuckled.

"You...like a girl in this school?" She asked before closing her eyes as a result of the way I gripped her waist.

"Yes," I smiled. "But you don't know her"

"I see," she nodded. "But what if your crush...meets you doing this?"