Three.

It was Sports period,and truth be told, I'd rather be locked in the Arts Studio than be here,being paired up with irritating girls in my class.

I was perfect in every way. I was also good at sports,but I preferred to draw than to get all sweaty on the field.

Ovie was coaching us because Coach Alfred told him to.

He was the Sports prefect,and therefore,needed to coach us because Ovie's assistant,Inioluwa hadn't resumed school; she was in the Bahamas showing off her fit body on Instagram.

I sighed as we walked to the field.

"Jog like there's life in you,ladies"Ovie clapped as my other classmates jogged towards him.

I looked up to see him,he was in a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants. His light skin was glistening under the afternoon sun.

Why should I jog because he wants me to?!

I even walked slower towards him,and he stared at me with his hands on his hips.

"I literally just told everyone to jog," he raised a brow. "You have two heads right,mate?" He asked me.

"I won't jog because you want me to," I finally stood in front of him. Damn,he was tall. But hey,I wasn't short too. "Are you my father?"

He laughed.
"Certainly not," he smirked. "But I'm the Sports prefect,and you will do what I want you to do because this is Sports Period. When it's time for assembly and other shit,you rule. But right now it's my turn to rule"

I could hear some other girls behind me snicker,then laugh at me.

"I'm still not going to listen to you" I glared at him.

"Jasmine, you're being rude," he chuckled. "We'll wait for you before the football match starts. Run round the field twice, please"

"What?!"

"I said please," he grinned at me. "Girls, we'll wait for her,so sit down. But don't drink water or you won't be able to move freely on the pitch" he said.

He stared at me.
"What are you waiting for? Go!"

I was a bit shocked,and then,I started to move my legs.

"Coach Alfred!" He called for the school's coach.

Coach Alfred looked in our direction,and then I started to run. Faster than I was expected to.

"Never mind sir" Ovie smiled at him.

A few minutes later,I had gone twice. I was panting like crazy. It was embarrassing because people were starting to wonder why I was the only one running round the field.

He blew his whistle,and the girls who were talking flew up and walked towards him.

He grouped us into two teams. Each team with eleven girls,one girl from each team served as a goalkeeper.

He did the formation,and I noticed the guys come to watch us. They just ended their own match,and they sat at the bleachers.
I was a midfielder by the way. All I needed to do was dribble and pass.

He blew the whistle,and the ball was passed from one girl to another. I took the ball from Amarachi who was on my team. I didn't trust her to score a goal.

I dribbled the girls who tried stealing the ball from me,and as I got in front of the goalkeeper,I tricked her into thinking that the ball will be shot in the other direction. I shot the ball,and it went straight into the net.

Ovie blew the whistle, indicating that a goal was scored,and the girls on my team cheered. Some tried to come and hug me,but I held up my hand. I didn't want any sweaty person hugging me.

The game went on,and I was feeling tired,but at everything I was involved in,I had one goal; to be the best.

I loved being the best. I also loved being the centre of attention.

Joan was acting all slow with the ball. I didn't have all day here. I pushed her slightly,and continued moving with the ball.

I immediately heard the whistle,and I saw Ovie running to me with a yellow card.

He handed it to me,and before he blew the whistle,he asked.
"Why did you just push her? That's not allowed!"

"I don't have all day here" I shrugged.

"Damn, you're not so smart," he threw his head back. "Whether she wastes time or not,the point is to spend ninety minutes in total,so whether you score fifty goals in ten minutes,the game must go on until the time elapses!" He said and blew the whistle again.

Well,that was harsh.

*** ***
It was a free period for SS3 students.

Well,I ended up with one more yellow card which led to my disqualification. So my team lost one player.

I didn't care after all. That was their problem.

I grabbed my bag and left the classroom,I walked to the Arts Studio. It was empty and calm and of course, welcoming.

I sat down on one of the stools and took out my sketchpad.

I placed it on the table in front of me and began to draw.

I decided to draw him.

Yes,I would draw him and tear his picture into bits and throw them out the window so if a piece lands on him, he'll know that I drew his picture and tore it,and that he also ruined my life!

I began to angrily draw his ugly bearded face.

Idiot.

My hands were shaking,but I continued to draw. I was afraid that my pencil would break,but what the hell! I could buy as many pencils as I wanted.

I remembered earlier this week and how I came across his picture on my Instagram feed. He ruined me.

He's the reason I'm like this-

I sighed as I dropped the pencil. There was only one thing left for me to add to his face,but the fear of completing it dwelled in me.

I feared that if I added his beard,the monster who destroyed me would be staring at me. In my own sketchpad.

Nah,I wasn't gonna let that shit happen.

I looked at the sketch one more time before closing my sketchpad.

I walked out of the Arts Studio and bumped into someone's broad chest.

"You must be blind. Are you-"

"Don't raise your voice at me," I looked up to see Ovie glaring at me. "You were the one staring at your sketchpad"

"Well, didn't you see me coming?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He asked.

"Why are you even here? Were you spying on me?"

"And why would I do that? Wait,do you think you're special or something?," He laughed. "In case you've forgotten the way around your own school,the library is the building next to this one,and I was walking to it" he gestured.

Wow-

"Dumbfounded? You should be" he rolled his eyes and continued to stroll towards the library

This guy.-!!!

I feel like extracting his guts and feeding it to goats!

He's literally so annoying

Ughh-

Thank you once again for reading ❤️❤️🧡