DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story may have a flaws, im not a professional writer so don't expect to much. I'll write because i want to express my passion about writing, yet im not that good. Im still processing about my writing skills.

Be aware of grammatical errors and typographical errors. This may have a sensitive words and violence actions. Please do not read if you're not comfortable.

There a few chapter with matured themes.

Do not imitate, distribute, revise, or even release and take advantage of the contents of this tale in any way. Kindly obtain approval or permission from the author.

All rights reserved 2022. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

                ALL RIGHT RESERVED
                           ©Xadravel