My Ex-Almost (4)

Dawn's POV

She's wearing a body hugging tube gown na may slit sa tagiliran it's in nude color kaya lutang na lutang lalo ang kaputian niya. The gown is simple exept the upper part have small rhinestones which gave the gown a shimmering effect.

Her hair is in a simple updo, she didn't wear any accesories exept for a stud earrings and a simple necklace.

Her make-up is just simple also, she's never the type of girl who wore too much make-up. She already know that she's beautiful so she just needs to enhance her beauty a little.

She heard a honk of a car and she knew na nasa baba na si Richard. She grabbed her purse and went down.

Richard is wearing a three piece suit and he looks sinfully handsome.

"Good evening! You look gorgeous." He can see adoration in his eyes.

"Good evening! You look dashing as well!" She greeted him and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a greeting.

"Let's go na!" Aya pa niya dito at pinagbuksan siya ng pinto ng kotse.

Nagtaka naman siya nang hindi agad ini-start ni Richard ang kotse nito.

"I have something for you." He said at iniabot sa kanya ang isang maliit na kahon.

"What is this for?" She asked after opening the box that contained a beautiful bracelet from Pandora.

"That's a token of thanks for being my date tonight. My Dad taught me that whenever I bring a date to a special function I should always give a gift of appreciation." He explained and smiled at her. "Here, let me put it on you."

Inilahad naman niya ang kanang kamay niya dito kung saan isinuot nito ang bracelet.

"Thank you Richard, you really don't have to give me anything but I appreciate it." She smiled while he is putting the bracelet on her wrist.

"You're welcome!" He whispered and kissed the back of her hand.

-----------

The party is almost starting when they arrived.

The party was held at the Enriquez mansion. Dawn recognizes some of the guests because some of them are of course doctors.

They spotted the celebrants at agad naman siyang iginiya ni Richard sa mga ito.

"Happy anniversary po Tito, Tita!" She greeted and gave them both kisses on the cheek.

"Thank you hija. Bagay na bagay talaga kayo nitong anak ko! Kayo na ba?" Panunukso naman ng ginang.

"Mommy! She's just my date." Sagot naman ni Richard.

"Oo nga naman, pero Richard, manligaw ka na. Mahirap ng maunahan lalo at napaka ganda nitong si Dawn." Natawa na lang sila sa hirit ni Dr. Emmanuel.

Pagkatapos ng kaunting chika ay nag excuse na ang dalawang matanda upang daluhan ang iba pang guest.

"Let's eat na?" Aya sa kanya ni Richard at iginiya siya nito sa isang table kung saan naka upo si Aga, Pops at dalawa pang hindi niya kilalang mga tao.

"Dawn! O my! I never thought I'd see you here! Kamusta?" Pops said after they made beso.

"I'm good! Dito na ako nakatira. I was the one who bought your house, didn't Martin told you?" She asked but Pops just smiled.

"Nevermind that. How did you know Richard? Oops.. pareho nga pala kayong doctor!" She just smiled at her at umupo na sa upuang hinila ni Richard para sa kaniya.