My Ex-Maybe (1)

Lea's POV

She's currently at the airport, she just came back from NYC where she had a concert tour. She's a singer/actress for three years now.

She got it all. The looks, the body, the talent, the fame but she is not happy. She felt caged and she's starting to feel suffocated by it. She wants freedom.

"Lea are you sure you want to do this alone?" Luisa her manager asked her while they are riding her car.

They were fetched by her driver. Ito rin ang maghahatid sa kanya pa punta ng Baguio.

"I'm sure, saka don't worry about me I just need a break. Isa pa sabi naman ni Dawn safe yung neighborhood doon." She's planning to take a break for atleast three months before her concert. It's a good thing that her cousin Dawn lend her house in Baguio to her. She really needs a breather.

Dawn is also in a vacation in Canada ang alam niya three months din ito doon.

--------

They dropped off Luisa in her house in Q.C bago naman siya babyahe pa Baguio.

"Lea, mag ingat ka doon ha? Text me if you need anything and please behave! We cannot afford any intrigues malapit na ang concert mo." Bilin pa nito sa kaniya.

"Yes Ma'am! Sige na bye na. We have to go mahaba pa ang byahe." Paalam na niya dito.

It's already 10PM and she's really tired.

Lea slept all throughout her journey. When she woke-up they are already in Baguio.

Iginala niya ang tingin sa paligid, it's already morning.

Dawn told her that the house is located above "The Faded Photograps Café" . It's a strange name for a café and a bookstore though.

"Ma'am andito na po tayo." Her driver said at tumango naman siya.

She hopped out of the car. Iginala niya ang tingin sa paligid habang ibinabababa ng driver niya ang mga luggage niya. She only have two luggages with her dahil na kay Luisa na yung iba niyang gamit.

The place look peaceful just what she needed.

"Sige na Manong Jun. Pwede mo na akong iwanan, I can manage from here." Pagtataboy niya sa driver. She really miss her freedom and independence. Buhay na malayo sa camera at publiko.

"Eh Ma'am ipag bubuhat ko na po kayo ng gamit hanggang sa bahay niyo po." Pagpipilit pa ng driver niya pero nginitian lang niya ito.

"Manong, ako na po. Ayos lang po ako. Umuwi na po kayo at ng mkapag pahinga na din kayo. Bakasyon na din muna po kayo habang nasa bakasyon ako." Naka ngiting sabi pa niya rito para pumayag na. No one can resist her smile anyway.

Napilit din naman niya ang driver niya kaya naka ngiti siyang naglakad papasok sa coffee shop habang hila-hila ang mga luggage niya.

Her cousin told her that she sent her house key to the owner of the café last week so she can use it.

"Good morning! Welcome to Old Photographs Café! What can I get for you Ma'am?" A lady staff greeted her, wala pang customer sa café mukhang kaka bukas lang nila.

She's wearing a shades for safety but since wala naman masyadong tao she removed it na lang.

"Hello! I'm looking for Mr. Aga Fereira? Is he around?" Tanong niya ngunit natulala naman sa kanya ang dalaga.

"OMG! Ms. Lea Villareal?! Is this for real? Grabe idol ko po talaga kayo? Pwede pong pa picture? Kahit isa lang." Kinikilig na wika pa nito.

"Sure but please if you are planning to post it don't say where I am okay?" She said and posed for a picture.