My Ex-Almost (5)

Dawn's POV

She woke-up inside her bedroom, after making love with Richard at the sofa, he carried her inside her room and they made love again.

She's not sure what this makes them but she knew it's something special.

"Good morning sexy!" She heard Richard greeted her and she smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too!"

"Dawn, I know it's too soon and we might be doing things a little backward but I really like you and I want to court you." He sincerely said at pinakiramdaman niya ang sarili niya.

"Richard, I like you too but if we are doing this please know that I am very vulnerable at the moment, I can let you court me but I hope you can wait until I'm ready before we can make things official." She told him honestly dahil kahit naman nararamdaman niyang gusto niya din ito ay may mga pag-a-alinlangan pa din siya.

"I understand and that's good enough for me Dawn." He replied and was about to kiss her pero iniiwas niya ang mukha.

"Hep,hep! Naka dalawa ka na sa akin kagabi ah! From now on, no more kisses and making love until we are official understand Dr. Enriquez?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong niya rito.

"Yes Dra. Villareal!" He answered and winked at her. Natawa na lang siya sa kakulitan nito.

------------

Days, weeks and months pasts and Richard has been very consistent in courting her.

He would always bring her flowers, they went on dates at kahit nga nasa Baguio na ang kotse niya he is still insisting na ihatid at sunduin siya sa trabaho.

Hanggang sa trabaho nanliligaw ito, tuwang tuwa naman ang mag-asawang Enriquez ng malaman na nililigawan siya ni Richard.

Dra. Enriquez despite being already retired is visiting her once a week para lang mangulit kung kailan niya sasagutin si Richard.

She's already working in the hospital for 6 months and Richard is courting her for almost as long as she is working there.

She had to wait until she's sure that she already moved-on from Brian before she can have a relationship with Richard because it isn't fair for him if she still have hung-ups from the past.

And today, she finally decided na sasagutin na niya ito. She can finally say that she is now free from her past and she is now ready to start anew with Richard.

She is planning to ask him for a date at the "Faded Photographs Café" it is where they first met afterall.

She entered the café and went straight to the cork board where they have a picture together. He requested it from Aga. The picture was taken two weeks ago when they had breakfast together. They really looked lovely together. Sabi nga ni Dr. Emmanuel "bagay na bagay" sila.

And today she's planning on making it official. Today is a Saturday and both of them don't have work so she's confident that today is the perfect day for them to be "official".

She took a seat near the window and dialled Richards number, after two rings ay sinagot naman nito kaagad ang tawag niya.

"Good Morning Dawn!"

"Good morning Chard! I'm here at "Faded Photographs Café" Can you come over? Let's have breakfast?" She asked sweetly hoping that he'll say yes, not that he ever said no to her before but she just wanted to make sure that her plan will work.

"Sure, but can you give me atleast 20-30 minutes? I just finished working out and I need to shower pa."

"Sure! Take your time. I'll just read a book while waiting for you here." After saying goodbye ay tiningnan niya ang special cheesecake na ipinagawa niya sa staff ni Aga. It's a New York cheesecake with the word YES on it. She smiled as she felt giddy and excited for Richards reaction.