Why is it Almost Maybe? (2)

-Lea's POV-

I'm here at Martin and Pops wedding. The newly weds requested for her to sing their wedding song which is "Forever" and of course I oblige.

I'm so happy for the two of them, I was just stopping myself to say "Sana All" or ask myself "when kaya?".

Her thoughts automatically went out to Aga. Kamusta na kaya siya?

The last time she saw him was the night after her concert in Manila.

-flashback-

Lea is walking towards her dressing room to change and go home. She have decided that it is going to be her final concert.

She's getting tired of all the drama's she will just pursue her career as a doctor.

After posing for the press, she entered her dressing room and lazily sat down at the sofa.

"Lea, someone sent this for you." Her manager told her as she handed her a bouquet of peonies.

"Kanino galing?" She asked because only few people knew what her favorite flowers are.

"Why dont you read the card?"

She then took the card and open it.

Lea,

Pwede na ba tayong kumain ng sabay? You know, have a first date with me?

Aga.

She smiled and got the reference. Sa tinagal-tagal nilang magkasama ni Aga sa Baguio they never ate together alone. Not even once, because she kept on insisting that they will only eat together if it's a date and it never happened.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"Maybe he's outside."

Dali-dali naman siyang lumabas ng dressing room para hanapin si Aga. She saw him standing in a corner habang naka sandal sa pader.

She was about to approach him but the press people saw her at naharangan na siya papalapit dito.

She saw him trying to approach her too but unfortunately hindi rin ito makalapit sa kanya.

"Aga! Aga!" Sigaw niya at pilit inaabot ito but her bodyguards are already by her side at inilalayo siya sa press at kay Aga.

She then saw Aga already walking away.

"Babes!" She shouted once more but the noise made it impossible for him to hear her.

-end of flashback-

She haven't seen nor heard from him after that night.

She just settled all her contracts and commitments before going back to Baguio.

She also decided to apply in the hospital where Dawn is working at she's really ready to settle in a quieter life but unfortunately Aga is nowhere to be found. Aga is her home.

She already finished singing the song when Kathryn approached her from the audience and handed her a paper.

"Ms. Lea, request daw po." Kathryn said at bago pa siya maka reklamo ay naka talikod na ito.

Ano ba akala sa akin ng mga tao dito? Performer? Guest lang din ako a.

She opened the paper and looked at what is written on it. She felt a familiar thug in her chest upon seeing what's written on it.

"Fallin'."

Before she can tell the band what song she will sing they already started playing the music.