My Ex-Maybe (4)

Lea's POV

Lea woke-up alone three hours later. She felt dissappointed that Aga left her.

She checked the time and it's already 2PM. She felt a little better but hungry so she decided to stand-up and check for something to eat.

When she opened the door she was welcomed by the smell of the aroma of food being cooked. She stepped into the kitchen and saw Aga cooking. She let herself smile because of the sight before her.

"Hi! Pasensya ka na pinakialaman ko na yung kusina mo, naisip ko kasi baka hindi ka pa kumakain ka---" he didn't get to finish what he was saying because Lea pounced on him and gave him a hug.

"I thought you left me already" she said as she tears up. She's really emotional whenever she have her period.

"Didn't I promise to stay? So I'm here. Naibilin ko naman na sa staff ang mga gagawin so I'm your slave for the day Madame!" Sabi pa nito at nag bow pa.

"Silly! What did you cook?" She asked and peek at what is on the stove.

"Sinigang"

"Wow! This looks delicious! Tara kain tayo." Aya niya dito pero umiling lang ito.

"Why? You don't want to eat with me?"

"Is this a date?" Aga asked and she was confused. "Remember you said the first time that we will eat together should be on our date right?"

He remembered that?! Syete! Wag kang pakilig Aga!

Lea: 1
Aga: 1

"Ahm.. kalimutan na natin yun! Alangan naman hindi kita pakainin e ikas nagluto diba?" Sagot na lang niya upang maitago ang kilig na nararamdaman niya.

"No, really it's okay. I already ate while you were sleeping kaya ikaw na lang." He then prepared her food.

Aga is just watching her eat, she's not conscious though she's already used to it.

"Ahm Lea?" Aga speaks after she finished eating.

"Yes Morning?"

"Mama is inviting us for family dinner. I mean it's okay if you can't make it naman." Tila nag a-alinlangan pang pag i-imbita nito sa kanya.

"Sure, that would be no problem from me Morning. Kelan ba?" The thought of meeting his family excites her.
"Girlfriend ka na ghorl?"

"Next weekend"

"Okay. I'll go with you."

-----------------

That next weekend came and now both Lea and Aga is heading to the Fereira's residence. Kung kailan naman andun na sila saka siya kinabahan.

Tila naman napansin iyon ni Aga at hinawakan ni Aga ang kamay niya.

"Hey! Don't be nervous. Ikaw kasi pinakilala mo ang sarili mo kay Mama na girlfriend kita ayan tuloy napasubo ka." Pagbibiro pa nito kaya natawa naman siya. Naalala niya ang kalokohang ginawa niya sa supermarket.

"Paalala ba! Kainis ka!" They both just laugh for a good minute and she felt her nerves settled down.

"Ano? Kinakabahan ka pa?" He asked and she just smiled. Thankful that this guy knows exactly how to calm her.

They went out of the car and went inside the house, Aga's family is not big but they have numbers.

Agad naman siyang nilapitan ng Ginang at ipinakilala sa lahat bilang "girlfriend" ni Aga.

"Lea, masaya ako at nakilala ka ng anak ko. I can see he is happy with you. He's been so sad these past few years but because of you, he is smiling again." Mama Anita told her just as they finished eating dinner.