My Ex but Why (3)

Pops POV

After doing her groceries ay umuwi na siya. She still cannot believe what happened earlier.

-flashback-

"Pipay?" Napalingon siya ng may tumawag sa kanya.

"Suzanne! What are you doing here?" Bati naman niya sa babae.

"Ahm, vacation. Listen can we talk? Like over coffee lang. Promise mabilis lang."

Saglit siyang nag isip pero pumayag din naman siya. She's already done naman na din grocery shopping.

"What do you want to talk about ba?" She asked as soon as they were seated in the coffee shop.

"You know I always like that about you. Always straight to the point, kaya I'll go straight to the point na din. It's about Martin." Bigla naman siyang kinabahan sa sinabi nito.

"What about him?" She asked.

"Listen Pipay, I know this is going to be hard to believe but I know what happened about him, you and Brad. Je told me everything and he might have mentioned to me that he wanted to get a revenge on you. I don't know what his plans are but I know he is already here right? Kaya Pipay I'm already warning you."

Nanlamig man siya sa sinabi ni Suzanne ay hindi niya ipinahalata.

"And tell me why would I believe you Suzanne?" Buong tapang niyang tanong.

"You don't have to believe me, ang sinasabi ko lang mag-ingat ka. Ikaw din baka maiwan kang mag-isa, baka isang araw mawala na naman siya and worse baka kunin pa niya ang anak niyo."

-end of flashback-

She took a deep breath bago bumaba ng sasakyan. She's still not sure if she will believe Suzanne or not. Suzanne is a bitch afterall.

"Paano kung totoo?" Bulong naman ng rasyonal na pag-iisip niya.

Bahala na. Siguro naman if Martin saw how much she loves him at kapag napatunayan niya na wala naman talaga siyang ginawa upang lokohin ito ay hindi niya na itutuloy kung ano man ang plano niya.

Sana. Sana lang talaga.

"Mart? I'm here!" Sigaw niya ng makapasok siya sa loob ng bahay nila.

Martin and Austin is not inside, bigla naman siyang kinabahan na naman. What if itinakas ni Martin ang anak nila?

Sinilip niya ang bedroom na ini-occupy nilang mag ina at tila naman siya naka hinga ng maluwag ng makitang payapang natutulog ang mag-ama niya sa kama.

Dahan-dahan niyang nilapitan ang mga ito at tinabihan si Martin.

She hugged him and closed her eyes. She really wished she can get to keep her small family with her.

"Hey, you're back!" Martin whispered and smiled upon seeing her.

"I am. Buti hindi nag arte si Austin, hindi ka ba pinahirapan ng anak mo?" She asked after giving him a kiss.

"Nope, our little one is so behaved, he's always sleepy though. Is that normal?"

"Yes babe. Normal sa mga infant na palagi silang tulog at palaging gutom."  She smiled while caressing his hair. "Mart, how did you found out the truth about me and Brad?"

"Two months upon arriving in Hawaii, I hired an investigator Pipay. I have a lot of questions that was left unanswered. Nun ko lang nalaman that Brad set you up. It was then that I found out that may plano siyang sirain ka because he wants to take over your family's firm pala. I also learned that you sued him. I only took long before coming back because I have to fix some things. I'm really sorry that I jumped into conclusions Pipay. I should have trusted you more." Umiiyak na pahayag ni Martin. "I love you more than my life Pipay, kayo ni Austin ang buhay ko."

And with that lahat ng alinlangan niya dito dahil sa sinabi ni Suzanne ay naglaho lahat.

Hangga't nararamdaman niyang mahal siya nito ay hindi siya bibitaw.

"I love you too Mart! Thank you for coming back."

"And thank you for accepting me. I promise it will be worth it."

------

"Babe?" She woke-up in the middle night and noticed that Martin is not beside her.

"Shhh... Babe be quiet baka magising si Austin. I just put him back to sleep. I woke up and he's crying kasi." Martin replied after he put Austin back to his crib.

"Oh? Why didn't you wake me up?"

"It's my duty also to take care of our son Pipay and also to take care of you. I don't want to disturb your sleep kaya ako na lang." He smiled as he laid beside her.

"It's OUR duty Mart and I will never get tired of taking care of both of you also."

"I know babe. I'm sorry it took me long before coming home. I wasn't there when you needed me."

"Enough with the sorry babe. Let's just start over again shall we?" She gave him a kiss and cuddled him.

It's been a week since Martin came back. They were both busy taking care of the business and of course baby Austin.

She also informed Dawn that Martin and her are already okay and that Martin is staying with her at the house. Dawn said she's okay with it naman.

Their family only uses one room dahil ayaw niyang mahiwalay sa kanila si Austin, maybe when he's already one year old she will let him have his own room.

Hindi pa nila napag uusapan ni Martin kung saan sila titira kapag bumalik na si Dawn. Hindi naman sila pinapaalis nito pero nahihiya naman siya na isang mag-anak silang makikitira kay Dawn.

They can actually just move in with her parents but Martin wouldn't like that aside from the fact that they can afford naman to purchase a new property, Martin didn't want to live with her relatives.

"Babe?"

"Yes Mart?"

"I know everything about what Brad's plan is about your company but can you tell me bakit ikaw ang gusto niyang sirain?" Martin asked out of the blue at bumuntong hininga naman siya.

"It's because I was the one who caught him having a relationship with our accountant, he manipulated her para makapag nakaw sila sa firm but that's not all. That woman he is having an affair with is married to his bestfriend. He doesn't want me to talk so he planned on blackmailing me, he didn't expect that you will come home that early kaya hindi natuloy ang plano niya. I was almost raped Mart, I was waiting for you. I was about to surprise you with the news of my pregnancy and I fell asleep, I woke up because someone is kissing me and I thought it was you. Thank God you arrived." She's crying after explaining to Martin what happened.

"To be honest, it hurts a lot Pipay but I also thank God that I arrived just in time kasi kung may nangyari sa'yo I might have killed him right there and then." Masuyong sabi nito habang hinahaplos ang mukha niya.

"I promise I will be a better wife this time Mart."

"And I promise I be a better husband and we will be the best parents for our little Austin."