My Ex but Why (2)

Pops POV

"I want to see my son."

"What do you mean you want to see your son? If I remember it right Martin, almost eleven months ago you left me because you said my son is not yours! Niloko kita diba?" Galit na sumbat niya dito.

-flashback-

She's so happy because finally she confirmed with the doctors that she is three weeks pregnant.

She and Martin waited for this for a long time. Her's and Martin's relationship is already on the rocks for a year now both of them are spending less and less time together and maybe their child will save their marriage or so she thought.

She's currently at their unit that is located on the top of their café the "Faded Photographs Café" it's their dream business she loves books and Martin loves coffee.

Martin is the one who is managing the café while Pops on the other hand is working in her family's Law firm.

She decided to set-up a romantic dinner for her and Martin to announce her pregnancy, she's even wearing a sexy thigh lenght red lingerie na pinatungan lang din niya ng robe.

She set-up their dining area in a romantic way, there's even flowers and candles.

It's only 8PM and the café close at 10PM when they were just starting Martin will always make sure that he will have dinner with her at 7PM but since Pops had become more and more busy she cannot make time for that anymore. She decided that it should end now. She will be a better wife and soon the best mother for their child.

While waiting for Martin she laid down on the sofa, maybe it's the hormones because she fell asleep. She woke up feeling tha someone is groping her and giving her kisses on her neck, thinking that it's her husband who turned off the lights apparently she just let him.

She was suddely blinded when the lights switched on and saw her husband looking furiously at her.

He immediately grabbed the man on top of her and punched him.

"Brad?! What are you doing here?" She asked. Brad is one of her collegue at the firm.

"You told me to come here remember?" Brad replied and even winked at her.

"P*tang-in* kailan niyo pa ako ginagago?!" Martin shouted in a disgusted tone. "Really Pops?! Sa bahay ko pa talaga?! Is he the reason why you changed huh?!"

"No Mart! Babe please let me explain! I didn't know!" She tried explaining but Martin refused to listen. He was blinded by his rage.

Akmang susugurin nitong muli si Brad pero pinigilan niya ito. She's not worried about Brad, she's worried about Martin and her unborn child.

"Enough! Brad get out of our house! I'll see you in court!" Pagtataboy pa niya sa lalaki.

"Sure! I'll see you later sweetheart!" Brad replied mockingly before leaving the premise.

"Mart please let me explain!" She pleaded again.

Martin held her tigthly by the arms and she's hurting.

"How could you do this to me Pipay? Am I not enough for you?! Ginawa ko naman lahat para sa'yo. I understand the demands of your job kaya kahit wala ka ng panahon sa akin inintindi kita! Pero Pipay hindi naman ako aware na pati ka trabaho mo, trina-trabaho mo na din!" Gigil pa siya nitong inalog.

"Martin please, it's not what you think. Please Mart nasasaktan ako. Buntis ako Mart, maawa ka." She blurted out crying. This is not how she imagined their night will turn put to be.

Parang napaso naman siyang binitawan nito at saka siya tinalikuran.

Sinundan niya ito sa kwarto nila na nag pa-pack ng mga gamit nito.

Agad niya itong nilapitan at niyakap sa bewang.

"Don't leave me please! I need you! Our child needs you!" She pleaded while crying.

"All these years Pops all I ever did was to love you. Para nga akong asong habol ng habol sa'yo diba? And now this? Ito ang mapapala ko? And how sure am I na sa akin nga yang batang dinadala mo?" That's her final straw. She can accept all the hurtful words because she knew he was hurt by what he witnessed but for him to question the fraternity of her child is another question. She slapped him hard.

"All these years all I ever did was to love you too! How dare you insinuate that I can do that to you huh?! Ngayon ko lang nalaman kung gaano kababa ang tingin mo sa akin! Umalis ka na Mart! This separation has been long coming anyway maybe it's better this way." She said crying as she walked out the bedroom and locked herself in the guestroom.

She woke up late the following day. She's hoping to see Martin so they can talk properly now that their emotion is not as high as last night but he's not there. She went to the café and he's also not in there she was advised by the staffs that Martin said that he will be gone for days.

She waited for one week for him nut he never came back. On the eight day she received the annullment papers. She quickly signed them and even filed it herself to have it approved quickly.

That's it. In just a week she had gone from Mrs. back to Miss.

-end of flashback-

"I said I want to see my son Pops, where is he?" Putol ni Martin sa pagbabalik tanaw niya sa nakaraan.

"And how sure are you that you are the father Martin?" She used his own words against him.

"Please Pipay, I knew everthing. I'm sorry I took so long before I come here but please give me a chance. Alam ko na ang lahat and I admit I was so stupid. Just give me at least one month to prove my love again. I was jealous, I was blinded by it but it's only because I love you very much."

There, he said the magic words. I love you. Her weakness.

"I love you too Mart!" She replied and crosses the distanxe between them and gave him a kiss.

Why is it that she is too weak for Martin?

Why is it so easy for her to forgive him after everything?

Why is it that she always lost herself just by looking at his eyes?

Why is it that his one I love you is enough to make her world stop again?

"Eherm!" They heard a voice from the door and saw Kathryn carrying a now very much awake baby Austin.

"Hello po Ate Pipay, Sir Mart. Gising na po si Austin." Magalang nitong sabi at agad naman niyang kinuha dito ang sanggol.

"Thanks Kath. I'll take it from here. You can go home na. Salamat ah!" Nagpaalam naman din ito at umalis na.

Martin on the other hand is just silently crying. She went closer to him.

"Hey, Mart. Meet your son. Theodore Austin Ocampo." She smiled and handed him the baby.

"Hey son! I'm your Dad. I'm here now. I love you and your Mom." He sincerely said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

They stayed in that position for a while, Martin holding Austin and her holding the both of them.

After a while she told Martin to take care of Austin while she gets their groceries. Martin wants to come but she told him that Austin cannot be too exposed to the crowd since he's too young.

While shopping for groceries someone she unexpected approached her.

"Hi Pipay!"

"Marga?!"

Marga De Jesus, her long lost bestfriend.

-------------------

AN: marupok po si Pipay dito, isang I love you lang tiklop agad hehehehe!