Not The End

Hello there mga beybi Kalabasa! 😂😂

I just wanted to say thank you sa pagbabasa ng mini-trilogy na ito. It really warmed my heart that you took time and energy to read this story at syempre sa mga palaging na vote and comments grabe! Mahal ko kayo! ❤️

I just want to share some fun facts regarding the story.

It all started with a plot bunny. I think na share ko na to with someone that I really really wanted to make a story like "Notting Hill". I dunno if you guys are familiar with that movie but it is a hollywood movie starring my third favorite girl in hollywood Julia Roberts and one of my celebrity crush Hugh Grant . The thing is I really don't want a story na parang kinopya ko lang kaya ayun I made this instead.

As I said on my note on the first page the stories were inspired by some of my favorite hollywood movies but what I didn't told you was it's my love story as well. Kaya walang happy ending 🤭.

Let me explain further.

For My Ex-Almost: inspired by the movie Music & Lyrics starring Drew Barrymore & Hugh Grant I only took the part about the girls background, like yung reason why she was broken-hearted by her ex, yung part lang na yun talaga. Other than that the story is a part of my imagination and of course my own love story. The guys was inspired by the second guy that I fell in-love with. Like Richard to Dawn he is also my ex-almost. We almost got together, he even asked me to marry him one time pero hindi naman naging kami, landian lang ganern and of course I rejected him. That time I was still chasing big dreams in the big city. When I realized that I wanted him pala, I was too late he married someone else already. He married his ex. Did I regret it? Nung una syempre oo, but later on I have accepted it na din naman.

For My Ex-Maybe: this story was inspired by the movie Notting Hill, and I always, always wanted to do something similar for LeAga, but the story was really different from the movie, I only took the part dun sa careers nila. Like big celebrity si girl and bookshop owner yung boy and of course the scene where they were photograph by the paparazzis. In this story I based Lea's character to mine and Aga's to the person third person that I fell-in love with. Yes po, kagaya ng character ni Lea, this time ako na yung makulit, crush ko e 🤭 pero si kyah naman kasi pa fall din! For the record hindi naging kami though we went for a few dates back when I was still in the city may exchange of I love you's so hindi ko talaga sure kung naging kami ba or what? Kaya siguro My ex-maybe ko siya. And if you're wondering, yes we still talk up to now via DM on IG.

Finally last but not the least:

My Ex but why?: This story naman I get the inspiration from the movie Crazy, Stupid, Love starring Julliane Moore & Steve Carel. The only thing that I get from that story is their situation being ex-husbands and wife na naghiwalay tapos nag try si guy to win the girl back. This story is the closest one to my real love story and No I wasn't married. It's a story of my first love, we also had a son but unlike Martin and Pops, our son died during childbirth. We separated because I thought he have another woman pero wala naman pala, so we tried naman to revive the relationship but failed thus no happy ending for us. I'm no longer in-love with him like I did before but palagi ko nga sinasabi iba kapag first love and if ever dumating yung time that we are both old or sick I'd take care of him if no one else will.

So there you go, that's the background of the stories of this book.

Oh, and by the way the book is not finish yet. If you noticed I really hate sad endings so watch out for the next story : "Why is it Almost Maybe?"

I'll be uploading tomorrow or maybe tonight 😉

Cheers! ❤️❤️❤️