Ch. 12

*NSFW warning*

With each breath I felt myself growing anxious. He pushed me backwards onto the bed and i could see the outline of his arousal. The glimmering lights above us flowed over his figure and he lumbered over me crashing his lips back onto mine. His tongue slid through my parted lips dancing across my own. We sat in silence toying with each other's clothes before throwing it all to the floor. His embrace tightened as I felt his hips lower bringing himself to the heat between my legs . Every movement caused my muscles too jerk sending a vibration through my body. It had been so long I hadn't realized how sensitive I had become. The time I had spent fantasizing about being in this position did not help either. As if Tommy could hear my thoughts he let out a low chuckle against my skin in the nape of my neck .

"What?"

"Feeling your body tremble at each touch, it's like you've craved me for sometime."

I felt my cheeks flush as I tried to control myself. 

He continued kissing up and down my neck before I felt him gently thrust inside of me. The motion caused me to gasp gripping on to his shoulders. The rhythm started fiercely as he rocked back and forth holding me close to his chest. My breathing came in waves as I was attempting to focus on everything at once. His scent, his movements, the way he looked at me. All of my senses heightened and it became a flood of emotion. My fingers thread through his hair while I moaned. His pace slowed as he began to grind his hips at different angles. I could feel his hand traveling down the front of my body before resting just above my pelvis . His thumb began to trace circles over my clit , the pressure sending me closer to the edge. When I glanced up to meet his gaze I could see him watching me. His eyes scanned up and down my body while his lips curved upwards. The smirk he always wore now didn't seem to bring anger but instead tension which prickled at my chest. As much as I wanted to speak but it was no use . Words would not form and even if they had he wouldn't have understood them through the breathless moans escaping my lips every few seconds.

"I have waited so long to see you like this ." He spoke his voice merely a rumble between groans, "I wanted to see you weak for me."

His words echoed in my ears as I grew closer to climax. I felt the heat swelling in my core as my thoughts tripped over themselves . Each movement he made now pushed me closer and closer.

"I wanted to see you cum for me." He whispered.

The heat released sending waves of pleasure pulsing through my body . I threw myself against him, holding tight. He did not slow as I writhed beneath him. In fact he just watched and listened as i moaned his name and begged for him to continue. After my nerves settled he sprung free , releasing himself onto my stomach .

I looked down and laughed slightly too myself. My eyes burned with sensation at everything before me. His fingers slipped over my chin forcing me to look back up into his eyes.

"As of right now you are mine , Emilia. I own you , understood?"

"And if i decline?"

"I'll never do this again. Is that what you want?'"

Already I felt empty. My skin burned and longed for him again as if it had been hours since what had just happened . In reality it had only been seconds.

"I understand. But in turn Thomas Shelby, you are mine."