Who am I

1;00

Back then the year was 2016.

I woke up today in the morning on my bed in the morning, I yawned and scratched my eyes, today it was my turn to do the morning chores, it was a usual thing in the family where one member are put up with the responsibility of doing all the morning work, I got up from bed and stretched my arms as wide as possible smacking my lips together I scratched my hair in anticipation.

First thing I did was changing my usual attire, I unbuttoned my night shirt one by one, each making a slight pop as they came off I removed the shirt entirely and folded it on my bed as nice as possible, I then went to my wardrobe where I opened the door to the clothes inside in it was where I usually kept my normal, ' I think I should go with the green one today, since I wore a yellow shirt yesterday, I spoke to myself carefully removing the shirt from my wardrobe I carefully closed it shut, then I walked over to the door where it led me to my shower room.

I opened the valve and let some water touch my hand, warm and cold just to my liking. I removed the rest of my clothing and entered the shower feeling as the cold water hit me in the face, I let if fall as I then began to cover myself in soap, today my dad was going to try and teach me how to broom correctly, I had never really fully knew how to wield a broom right in my life so this would be a first, all I felt the soap fall off my torso, I let my wander a while remembering how my family would always do that kind of stuff every day, each day we get up we clean we eat we work and we played outside with our friends, a life of a rogers as we liked to call it. My father Willy rogers was one of the best in my mind he always was one to say family comes first, and ensure that we all remember that because to him, family is what's important, and so it was important for us all to do our chores so that we get to know to love our responsibilities.

In all my years I could imagine  that Atlas would just come falling right down from the sky, literally grasping in all his glory, holding a cloud in his hand, ' he would tell me, don't give in to the strain of labor little boy, do your duty, and they will be glad to reward you'.

I always stick to that believe in that theory and stuck to it.

Back when I was a little young boy who still had his last few years of school days to worry about, I used to think I was bound to make a lot of choices that I had to carry, I would always throw myself out there by relying my life on work it would only be until one day at my time in school, it would be until the eventual day I would casually learn about the story of Atlas, a story that revolve around the ancient life of a man who would carry his life on his shoulders, one particular thing that this Atlas had to carry was keep the sky up to the sky, I would remind myself of Atlas.

Funny thing about that story was that it was told to me by m very first friend that I made in my stay here in New York, his name as I recalled correctly was Joseph Mars, a man who had taught me a lot in my time here in my time there, the story of how I managed to get to here, the day that I have wanted to move a second time.

I was all fresh and clean finally, I reached out the shower curtain and took out my towel as I began to dry my whole body I decided that if I were to be the man of the house one day one thing we would all do was say grace to our lord say one dear little prayer in the morning before we headed to do our daily routine in my opinion, a pray to god means you have a happy god and everyone wants a happy god, lord knows what would happen if we had an angry god, after my shower I grabbed my green shirt and proceeded to place it over my head placing my arms through it's arm holes before letting it go down my waist.