Confliction

1;00

So the day after I was just laying in my bed, thinking about what I had done yesterday.

Well It was obvious what I did, I kissed her, I kissed her.

Well, rather she kissed me, but still I didn't push back, we were both just there having a nice lunch then the next minute, our faces touched, 'my mind went in swirls, why did I do that, do I like her, first Yumi then Mary, now Gwess, I mean I always liked her she was my friend, but that was it it couldn't be anything more. Still I had been feeling flustered around her before, but could it really mean anything, was this a sign, a sign that I'm suppose to see. On the one hand, this should be a beautiful thing right, I mean it is but 'Gwess', she always felt more like the best friend or the close partner or an older sister, all I could think of was her lips on mine though, and my heart started racing.

This reminded me of a story, where two siblings ended up in a lost hidden world, and both of them met with someone that they had seen in their heads, until eventually they realized that they had feeling for each other, and while that was a beautiful story, what did it mean for me.

 I didn't go down to eat when Mike called for me, In fact, I never left the house that day, instead I laid there in my bed and didn't hear anything except for the sounds of birds cawing in the sky, I noticed the leaf from my bag had fallen out, I grabbed it and held it tight to my chest..