Gwess's confession

CHAPTER 6

3;93

I was now walking my way back home, the scroll that the principal had given me was all snug in my pocket, it was just I there, the offer that would give me and other children a chance to go off to different city's of the countries in this world, I never thought that such an opportunity would befall on me, I had always thought that this type of day would have happened to anybody else, maybe even my brother.

Such an opportunity given on this type of time and day,a chance that my father had once also been given before, when he was around on my age, did he anticipate that I would find out too one day,I merely could not stop to believe, from all the other things that have come to happen to me, before in the past, this one seemingly have come to me in and out of thin air, I tried as I could to keep my mind off it but it was right there, in my pouch so I couldn't., I decided that I would try and talk to someone who I have known to me before that I know that I can trust with this information.

Koichi my older brother would be the first one who I would bestow upon this new adjustment, I believe that he would be just as pleased when I tell him of what the principal had given me, I also need someone about this type of new occurrence, for I need for him to tell me what I should expect if or when I choose to accept it, if I do.

Where will I go.

What must I expect from their settlements.

Will the people in that town like me.

How will in even be able to contact with them, in my time of need, where would I go if I want to try and message them.

All these questions with one possible answer, just one may be all that I would need, to help me cope with this sudden choice. I gazed up at the sky above, I noticed it was getting blue, bluer than normal and that the clouds were begginning to cover up the sky, this is an indication that the afternoon has come already, this is usually how it is whenever school would be done, I would be told that most classes would last for five to ten hours a day, that the day would be pitch black, I began to briefly ponder if I should have brought along with me a lantern or if It were to get too dark, as I noticed most of the lanterns set on the other peoples houses beginning to light up, though I then instantly discarded the thought from my mind. I took in great viewing of the now nearly dark area before me, it was majestically beautiful to put it in words.

 I was in great surprise to learn that most lanterns were used to guide the spirits of or ancestors to the realm of the land of the dead, I also heard from before that the lanterns would also be used to bring the spirits next to you and they would help guide you In your way to your home when it was too dark, I always felt comfortable to lean that my great grandfather would always be next to me, guiding me back to my home when it would get too dark, I would never have imagined even that these lanterns would also count as a path for the spirits to help guide them by in their path to the other world, I took all of this in while I walked calm and quietly, the only sound that I could hear were the sounds of the sand crunching my boots, as I walked by the beauty lights, I spotted my brother Koichi and Gwess both standing by the fence beside the structure only a mile away from the school.

Well, look who it is, said Gwen, took you long enough to come here, she said with a goofy looking smile, I noticed in her left hand her holding one of her favorite dolls in her hand, it had blonde like hair, and and a green tiny dress .

I smiled at her, and bowed, ' it is a pleasant to see you both have come, I said kindly. Gwen bowed back.

I noticed in her other hand she was holding a honey baked biscuit one of her favorite pastries that she always liked, she rose up again, took a bite out of the biscuit then pointed her thumb to me, ' well we had nothing better to do, so we decided it would be nice if we have decided to meet up here where it would be a great place to wait for all the other classmates of ours to arrive she pets the hair of her tiny dolls head, encouraged I decided to it, it would be nice for each of us to spend a little time 'here' before we decided to head to your place, my brother Koichi smiled brightly at me, ' tell me brother, do you remember when we were little, mother and father would always take us here at this noodle restaurant to pass time together as a family, he told me.