Indecisions

1;00

One day, I woke up in my apartment I still hadn't paid for the bill, and there are only a few weeks away before the landlord would have come to kick me out of my apartment soon, I felt like I was now dealing with I walked right over to I was playing catch with Mina out on a park one day, she looked at me and smiled, 'bet your having fun, ain't ya', she said throwing the ball at me, I nodded, 'yes I am, I responded, throwing the ball right back at her, we were both there for a good while playing, 'can I lend you in on a secret pal', she asked.

I nodded, 'it is very personal, and I don't want you telling anyone alright,' I placed my hand on my chest where my heart was at to show her I was serious,' okay, she continued, 'do you know about the boy Peter she asked. I nodded, 'yeah, I know him, he lives right across the street from here,' I noticed her cheeks turning red suddenly, thought she was sick, 'well, you know how it is,' she said, 'no, no I don't', I thought to myself, from experience, to me at least it shouldn't be so hard to talk about your feelings for someone, at least that is what I thought.

Are you okay' I asked.

She chuckled slightly, 'oh, wouldn't you like to know'.\

She tossed the ball back, 'I understand, I responded feeling my face then heat up, 'I know I would be embarrassed too if I were talking about that kind of subject,' chuckling nervously, this seemed to spike her curiosity, 'oh what is that suppose to mean, she asked. Even though it was suppose to be teasing I didn't feel embarrassed at all by the question, I said, 'oh just a girl, overseas we still message each other regularly these days however,' images of Gwess then start sparking up in my head, 'she was really quirky to say the least,' this explanation was the best I could give, 'we are still in contact, I remarked, 'though I haven't had much courage in calling her lately, I revealed to her, 'we have been interacting about the different experiences that I had seen here,' I revealed, 'but well, hmm'.

'What is it, she asked.

'How do I put this right, 'well, we have only known each other as classmates,' I explained, 'and she had always seemed to be much more mature and elegant then me,' I then put my gaze to the ground, 'how would I know that she would want me,' as I said that,' I felt the ball hit me in the head lightly, and Mina chuckles, 'silly boy, she said, 'if you two had known each other for that long, then there shouldn't be a reason for you to worry.

Besides, how can you know, if you don't try.

I chuckled at that statement, since that seems to be her line for everything she would say to make me feel better.

The next day, I was sitting with Jamie outside on a football field, he was reading a book while I was busy doing stretches, him and I were both talking about the different kinds of jobs we would have one day when one of us grow up, Jamie explains how he wishes to become a store manager, which from what I understand was someone who owned a store, I told him that I would obtain the job that I wish to have the day I wanted to learn it, by this point the two of us didn't have much of what to do, so we decided to simply go on a little walk, which I found to be enjoyable, then suddenly a thought ocurred to my head 'by the way Jamie, I have a question.

'How do you deal with your taxes'.

'To this he laughs, 'I don't', he responded, 'my parents are usually the ones who handles that sort of thing,' he revealed.

Well shoot, that wouldn't help me much.