Meeting the family

3;21

Gwess was right in front of me, from the looks of it she was mesmerized from the sight of a poster on the wall, my heart started beating, I still haven't forgotten the incident two days ago, I had so many conflicted feelings in my head, she had a small bar of nuts in her hand, half chewed, her head turned and smiled when she saw Gale, whom I haven't noticed there, Gale was now wearing a pair of long blue pants and had seemingly cut his hair, his eyes then turned in my direction, and before I knew it he called out for me, 'lord have mercy,' I haven't even the slightest way to explain how Gwess looked when she spotted me, judging from it she looked like she was seeing a criminal, her face turned slightly red, 'mine was also feeling quite hot itself,' oh well, no turning back now, I couldn't just leave the two like this, not without resolving what was going on with my feelings right now I said that I was going to talk to her today, well now was today.

I walked right over to where the two of them are and stood tall, Gale greeted me normally and shook my hand with kindness, I turned to Gwess and she copied the gesture, albeit her hand was shaking when they were my hand was also shaking from this, when that was done, 'It is great to see you, I was just about to invite Gwess here along to take her to a , you are allowed to join us if you like,' in my head I must have spaced out and nodded because next thing I knew I was following the two over Gale led us over to a club near the tow and wanted to bring some of ma people along wanna come,' I smiled, sure, I don't have much to do right now at this moment,' he smiled kindly, I looked at Gwess, she was rubbing her arm, seemed sort of nervous, but didn't seem upset that I accepted, she went right beside me as we followed Gale, she looked at me with a smile, I smiled back, we didn't say anything about what happened yesterday, in fact when I was trying to think of something to talk about, that is until she finally said something, though not what I expected to hear her say, 'have you heard about the man Ayman al-Zawahiri'.

I turned around it always ended with as we made it to the place, 'yes, I said somewhat hesitated, he graduated from Cairo University if I understand correctly, though why do you ask,' she then turned around and looked at me, 'he is the current leader of Al-Quaeda, she said, 'and local news say they had put a 25 million bounty on his head for his capture a few years ago,' she then brought her iconic grin, 'imagine if we managed to get that much information if we managed to get some dirt on him,' she said, 'now wouldn't that be something, maybe we would go to his place and throw a pie right at his face,' she chuckled and I chuckled as well on the joke, from the reports that I had read based on Mr al-Zawahiri, I honestly found the idea to be somewhat funny, though still this was Gwess, she would try to make fun of anything or anyone she could think of.

Oh remember that time I had placed ants on Victor's lunch,' she said, 'he was so mad when he figured out he had bumps on his hands for hours,' I chuckled at that, that memory was when we were still in middle school, I barely even remembered it well until she told me, we went on this way on the way to the pool table, where Gale wanted us to go, when we got there it was inside this small but stable structure, made entirely of wood, from the inside there was a whole group of individuals who all looked like they hadn' slept in a while, 'wow, this place sure is packing with people, I said.

Gwess chuckled, 'oh of course, this is the perfect place for the Mexican Cartel to go and hide from the newspaper if someone spotted them', and like that Gwess had managed to make me feel uncomfortable, Gale then grabbed his stick and was already starting to play, 'yeah, I heard that here they also invited The boogeyman to sleep, 'ha ha,' I said, 'very funny guys,' they really knew how to push my buttons, nevertheless I grabbed a pool stick and joined along in playing with them, and it was fun, Gale seemed to be a natural of it, making all the right plays and turns.

He would explain to me how I am suppose to hold the stick and the position I am suppose to maintain the balance and hit the ball, it took me a while but I got it down in a few minutes, I would then play a good few rounds with Gale and Gwess, entering a competition with the two, it was tough admittedly, though every time whenever it was my turn, my gaze would always get distracted in the gaze of the young fenix.