Advice ?

5;58

A man wearing a black trench coat, wore braids on his hair and had a towel over his mouth entered the building, strangely I noticed that everyone around me were all out of their seats and hid behind the table, instinctively, Mauricia stopped singing and looked at the guy, she placed a hand to her head, 'oh dios esto otra vez,' she spoke in spanish, getting off of the stage and also ducked for cover.

I got down as well, I asked one of the boys next to me who this guy was, 'He be A Diablo, replied Ralph calmly, 'names himself skull, he comes here every week for his payment, ' I've heard of that name, they were the terrorist organization that were claimed to have attacked parts of this earth for a while, I remained still as I watched him pull out a hunting rifle that was wrapped on his chest, to threaten the cashier into handing him the cash on the register, the man complied and began to pull out all the money he could get from it.

One of the patrons who looked like a city ranger, gained some courage, got up with a pistol in his hand and aimed at the guy, but skull turned around and aimed his piece right at him.

The man dropped the plank and raised his hands, all sense of courage gone from his eyes, and so skull chuckled, the girl then walked right up to the outlaw and gripped his shoulder, I don't remember well what she said to him as they were speaking in a very quiet voice, but whatever she said it convinced the man to simply put his piece away and gave a simple wave before then leaving the premises, much to my relief, everyone got up and went to check on the poor man who had shown his bravery attempt at saving the clerk.  then leaving the premises, everyone got up and went to check on the poor man who had shown his bravery attempt at saving the clerk, everyone there gave their prayers to him, I looked outside the gate, my hand began to make a cross on my head, Charles placed a calloused hand on my shoulder, 'it happens like this most of the days,' he revealed, looking at me with sympathy, they come, they leave, then come again, there ain't no stopping that', m mind began running wild, 'so this has happened once before,' I asked bewildered, he nodded, Jesus Louis,' I murmured, this was too real, how did I get mixed up in this 'we usually do our best to hand them their part of the money they want', they explained, 'they are large in numbers', it would be foolish for anyone to try and fight against the devils,' with that we went back to our card game, where by this point everyone had moved the body out and most of the event still plague in our minds.

Mauricia would then also regain her composure and would sing another song, which I sat and listened too for an hour, she had a beautiful voice, that I'll admit, she sang like the highest choir that had existed, she was singing 'En lo Profundo', a song that would remain stuck in my head for a while after having heard it, her voice nearly made me forget about the grim scene everyone had nearly witnessed a while ago, my stay was longer then I was expecting, as soon I used up the rest of the money and asked the waiter to get me an orange soda from somewhere,' which he did, I drank the drink from my glass and listened to the song with interest.

Me and the boys also did more rounds of poker for a while, and the more we played, the more I got good at playing the game, it wasn't so hard to learn to play after the first couple of times until eventually they had to go back to attend their business, so I said, 'I must hit the hay, I bid each of them farewell, promising to come back and visit them sometime again if they're there tomorrow.

As I walked out the door, I walked over back to the house where I left, deciding to drop the supplies at the place, that way I won't have any heavy load to carry, I thought it would be better to drop it at home then to carry it around on my shoulder, I didn't want calloused hands at a young age, rolling my neck to relieve it I walked over the route which would lead me back to his place.