Chapter 1. The Invitation

Once upon a time, long long ago- Well more like 20 years ago but we can skip that. Queen Belle married her beast or as we now call him King Adam in front of 6,000 of their personal friends. From Dreamworks to Pixar, you name it, they went. Can I also say.... large cake? So instead of being a normal newlywed couple and going on a honeymoon, King Adam united all of the kingdoms and got him elected the king of the U.S.A. United States of Auradon, get it? Anyway, he rounded up all the villains, the sidekicks, what I am saying is all of the main interesting people and booted them off to the Isle of The Lost. With a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my home, my hood. No magic, no wifi, no way out.... or so we thought.

Hang on, your about to meet us but first, this happened...

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Prince Benjamin Florian or Ben for short gazed out his bedroom window, longing to see it before his tailor turned his head forwards to measure it. "Sleeve, head, ah-" The tailor sketched for the suit design and the crown size. Queen Belle walked inside the room with a short pale yellow dress and the same color shoes with straps, the Queen's crown was glittering on top of her head. King Adam was wearing his crown perched up, his black framed glasses, his blue suit top, black jeans, black shoes, and white suit top. Their arms were linked together as they walked in sync. "How is it possible that your going to be crowned king next month? Your just a baby." His royal majesty said, making his wife pat his arm. "He's turning 16, dear." She said, smiling gleefully. "Hey pops." The young prince was playing with his fingers while smiling nervously. 

"16?! That's far too young to be crowned king." His wife let go as she walked over to her son's bed, grabbing one of his blue coats, and starting to fold it. "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." The petite queen turned, slightly glaring. "Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." She reminded him. "Well, it was either you or a teapot." The father of the young prince winked, making the teen chuckle at the interaction. She glared and turned to keep folding. "Kidding." He said, trying to make her feel better. "Mom, Dad." Prince Ben moved making his tailor groan and him put his foot back where it was. "I have chosen my first official proclamation." His parents urged him to continue on. "I have decided that the children of the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance... to live here in Auradon." Belle dropped the coat she was holding in shock while both her and her husband's mouths dropped. He walks forwards, stepping off the platform.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He walks towards his parents as his father tried to put his son's words together. "The children of our sworn enemies, living amongst us?" He asked, pointing his finger to the wretched island. "We would start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most." His mother was slightly smiling, encouraging him to continue. "I've already chosen them." His father looked skeptical, raising an eyebrow. "Have you?" He asked causing Ben to frowned. His mother decided to give him a chance to speak. "I gave you a second chance." She reminded her husband before turning to Ben. "Who are their parents?" She asked. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Yzma, Evil Queen, Hades.... and Maleficent." He jumped when his father started yelling angrily. "Maleficent?!?! She is the worst villain in the land? Don't even get me started on Hades who tried to kill a fellow hero." King Adam angrily yelled at his son. "Dad, just hear me out-" He was cut off once again.

"I won't. They are guilty of the most unspeakable crimes." The king of Auradon continued as the tailor stepped out before shutting the door. "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" He asked, his father went silent. "Dad..." He sighed. His father looked between him and his wife. "I suppose their children are innocent." King Adam finally let go making Ben smile. His mother adjusted his suit and smiled. "Well, well done." She then turned to her husband who held out his arm. "Also Dad, there's not 1 child of Hades that's coming, there's 2 and they're twins. I invited the twin since A. you can never separate a sibling especially a twin and B. the younger twin needs our help, badly. Even their grandfather said that." He gulped, mentioning the twin. "It's your decision, I must trust it." 

As his parents left the room, he walked back to window and looked down at his golden beast-head ring before looking back up out the window. He had finally done it, now their wishes on the Isle to be free were now coming true....