Chapter 6. The Tour Of The Kingdom

"Like wands and things like that?" Yareli asked Ben who shrugged. "Yeah, it exists of course but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here in Auradon are just ordinary mortals." Ben said and Audrey smiled. "Unless we are talking about the Olympian gods and the people who dwell on their magic. Fairy Godmother teaches them how to control it." He added. "Who happens to be kings and queens, right?" I asked, my hand on my hip confused slightly. "Exactly. The royal blood has gone back for hundreds of years." Audrey said and I nodded. Ben then turned to the stairs where a man with glasses was walking down. Isn't that the same guy from earlier? In the band? Is he always around? I wondered, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. I stopped when Ben started talking again. "Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to ask me, Doug, or Audrey." Ben said and we nodded. "Before we go, can we speak to Yareli and the siblings?" We walked toward the two royals.

"I know it might be crazy to think about but since you are the children of Hades, you have Auradon blood in you. Yareli, you are here since you are Kaylin's best friend. Your father is related to Zeus and Poseidon who live in Auradon. If you guys want to reach out to them, they are plenty of Olympians who can help and you might be related as well. We will talk to Fairy Godmother to help get Gizmo as a service dog and just more. If you need anything, talk to us, okay?" Ben said and we three nodded. Yareli and I headed to our dorm, going inside. "It's so bright!" I said and pulled the curtains closed. Yareli did the same and I sighed in relief. "That is the best thing ever, why did Evie make me wear these shoes?!" I threw my shoes onto the floor and lay against the bed. "Oh wow, umm. Is it just me or are these beds-" Yareli got cut off by me. "Comfortable! Yes!! No rags, no bugs, no people trying to take them, no holes." I moved around, getting comfortable. "Hey, are you happy that we got to, you know, come here?" Yareli asked, looking at me. "Of course, Reli. It's been my dream since I was a little girl to come to Auradon. No stress, no rotten food, no bad words, nothing. Just peace." I told her and it was silent. "We need to raid the kitchen tonight," Yareli said and I sat up straight. "YES!! For right now, let's rest. I am tired." I said and we laid back down. 

Third POV

Ben and Audrey were walking down the hallways, arms linked as they talked. To show their parents, they made it look like they were dating but in reality, they broke up a while back. Audrey is in love with Chad while Ben hasn't found his true love yet. He knew Audrey wasn't his and Audrey knew Ben wasn't hers. They were best friends and that was it. "I thought you would've hated Maleficent's daughter," Ben said as Audrey giggled. "Benny, my parents can hold a grudge all they want but that doesn't mean I have to." She said and he nodded. "Kaylin, Shawn, and Yareli look like they could be Auradon kids, to be honest." He said and she nodded. "Oh yeah, they don't look like they are villain kids. I want to know like how they find their clothes because they look amazing!" Audrey said and Ben laughed, leaning his head back.

"Speaking of which, I saw you staring at Kaylin and checking her out!" She told him and he turned a light pink. "No, I wasn't!" He said and she laughed. "Yes, you were! What were you thinking about?" Audrey asked him and he sighed, remembering the daughter of Hades from earlier. "I mean she just looked confident. Her eyes looked so pretty and mysterious, her hair was flowing on her shoulders like a waterfall, and she was so adorable when she blushed. I just can't describe her, they are too many to use." He ranted and Audrey giggled. "Loverboy has a crush! Maybe you should confess." She told him, bumping his arm. "I can't, I don't know what she would say." He said and shook his head. "You need to show her you care. Take her on a tour, talk to her, show her the amazing places, and be there if she needs somebody. We don't know what it was like on the island and we never will but we can try to understand." Audrey said and he nodded.

They overheard chatting and realized it was the two villain kids. "That is the best thing ever, why did Evie make me wear these shoes?!" They heard Kaylin and peeked inside. They saw her throw her shoes on the floor and lay on the bed. "Oh wow, umm. Is it just me or are these beds-" Kaylin cut off Yareli. "Comfortable! Yes!! No rags, no bugs, no people trying to take them, no holes." She moved around, getting comfortable. Their eyes widened. "Is the situation that bad?" He whispered to Audrey. "I don't know." She whispered back and looked again. "Hey, are you happy that we got to, you know, come here?" Yareli asked, looking at Kaylin. "Of course, Reli. It's been my dream since I was a little girl to come to Auradon. No stress, no rotten food, no bad words, nothing. Just peace." She told her best friend and the other two decided to go away. "Stress? Rotten food? Bugs? What are my parents trying to do?" Ben told Audrey. "I know, Ben, but we gotta be strong. Come on, let's go talk about it more." She said and he nodded, walking away.