2.5 Hangouts; Part 2

just me

Intrusive thoughts

thinking to the voice in his head

"talking"

texting

flashback

~~~~

Denki Pov:

"Do yall want to see my room first or not?" I ask wanting them to be comfortable. They nod so I take them to my room. They seem intrigued. I show them the hidden room in my bed because it's new. Yua grabs a small stuffed animal from my secret room and carries it with her, and Ahmya does the same. We walk out and head to Mina's dorm. Opening the door, I see everyone just sitting and talking, as their heads turn towards us. We step inside and Mina immediately runs up to us.

~~~~

"Yall are so cute, what are their names" she squeals, directing the last part to me. "Inei, Ahmya, Ankoku, Yua," I say going from oldest to youngest, gesturing at each child. Explaining who's who to the kids, I say "Mina, Kirishima, Bakugo, Sero, Jiro, Shinso." I say gesturing to each in turn. Thinking for a second I decide to tell the kids who they will get along with best. "Yua, you'll like Bakugo, yall are just really good for each other. Ankoku, you'll like Sero and Kirishima they're manly. Ahmya, you'll like Mina, she's a fashionista. Inei, you would like Jiro, she loves music."

At this, the kids all wave, and Yua waddles over to Bakugo with the stuffed animal that's almost taller than her. She stalks around him like a lioness while the class eyes them warily. Kirishima seems about ready to grab her and looks at me, but I just mouth a simple 'just wait, you'll see.' He seems wary but backs off anyway. "Do you want to hear a joke?" she says at last in near-perfect speech. Nodding he seems disbelieving that she asked that. "What's tan and red with silver specks sitting in the corner?" Bakugo seems unprepared for what's to come. "I don't know something from my little pony?" he says unamused. "My Little Pony? I only know Gay Little Horses, anyways no. A dead baby playing with a razor blade. What's green and red with silver specks sitting in the corner?" At this, Bakugo bursts out laughing and stutters out a wary 'what' "Same baby, two weeks later" She says nonchalantly. By now bakugo is rolling on his back and almost crying. "What the hell Dunce Face?" Laughing at his reaction I say "You're gonna like her. Guaranteed. Hey Yua, what book are you reading?" Excitement fills her eyes as she says "I'm reading The Silence Of The Lambs, and Clarie just found a decapitated head in a jar." Most of the class looks horror struck while Bakugo looks like he just got asked out by Kirishima.

Ankoku goes up to Kirishima and they make small talk while Ahmya is doing Mina's hair. Ahmya got good at doing hair over the years of doing everyones. I taught her most of it but still, nobody knows that. Inei and Jiro are comparing Spotify playlists and they seem to be getting along. I go sit next to Shinso and Sero hands me a cup of vodka. Not a shot, a cup.

Nodding at Inei I mouth the word shot and he understands. Pouring a shot glass, Sero heads over to Inei. From what I can tell, he offered him a shot, and Inei accepted. Taking the shot, he walks over to Mina."Is there a fridge in here" he asks. "Yes, but it's only for alcohol" she replies, nodding to the corner where the 'Cheve Machine' is at. Pulling a couple of different six packs out of his backpack, he walks over to the mini-fridge. Placing the alcohol in the said fridge he attracts the attention of Sero. Asking Sero for a cup, Inei pulls around 10 bottles out of his bag. Ranging from clear to almost black, Sero claps Inei on the back. Getting up, I walk to Inei. "Where did you get so much alcohol? " I ask. "I have my ways. Who all does drugs by the way?" This kid really just asked me that. Done with this I just decide to reply truthfully. "Sero, Me, and maybe Shinso. Let me ask." walking over to Shinso I decide to be blunt. "Do you do drugs?" He nods. Before he can question me I walk away. "Sero, Shinso, and me." Inei just nods before beckoning me to follow walking to Sero. Deciding I should be nice, I beckon to Shinso as well. Inei pulls out a bunch of drugs, ranging from LSD to weed and shrooms. This kid is absolutely fucked.