7: Got a secret can you keep it?

just me

Intrusive thoughts

thinking to the voice in his head

"talking"

texting

flashback

~~~~

I walk back to the trio who are awaiting an explanation. "What happened?" Shinso asks softly. I want to respond calmly and explain everything and I almost do, but a picture of the kids flashes through my mind. "I-I can't say, and if you make me I will kill myself. Do not put it past me, Hitoshi Shinso,"I say hardening my voice after stuttering. He looks taken aback and does not try to force me to oblige. At this, I get a phone call from my father. "H-hello?" I ask. "Where are you brat? Get your worthless ass home now!" He yells. "I-I walked to the park. I'll be right home." I say not showing fear in front of the trio. 

~~~~

Shinso Pov

Denki was explaining before he went to the restroom and he jumped out the window. The three of us leaped to our feet and dashed to the window. We began to devise a plan to find him before we saw him run back with something in his pocket. He runs in through the front of the building this time and comes through the door. We dart to the door to question his strange behavior and he walks by us and darts to the bathroom. After he returns he goes to the small kitchen and starts throwing things. As he throws things he yells and sobs. The only clear words I can make out are 'Why does this,' After his small outburst he breaks down crying. 

Who put this boy through so much so that he is broken and frail? This poor boy, and his siblings seem oblivious. Everyone is oblivious. Why won't he let us in? Why doesn't he want help? Why can't we help. What could we do subtly but impactful at once? What can I do? As all this rushes through my mind, I rush to him accompanied by Bakugo and Jiro. He gets himself together before dialing a number on his phone. He dialed the number 778-330-2389. He walks away after they pick up and returns shortly after. "What happened?" I ask quietly so as to not frighten him. He looks torn between telling me and not. He decides on the latter. "I-I can't say, and if you make me I will kill myself. Do not put it past me, Hitoshi Shinso," He says. He stutters at the beginning before hardening his voice. This boy is dead serious. I want to help him, I want to know., however, I will not test him. He seems like he really would and the very thought of him being gone pains me. 

His phone rings and this time the contact is 'Daddy <3' At least he has a nice family I'm sure. I hear a loud voice on the other end, but the words are indecipherable. I hear Denki lie and say he was at the park. Do his parents not know about this studio? He says he will be right home. He turns to us and starts talking. "I have to go home, my dad realized I was not at home. He got worried," He says, his voice still hard. "Lock up before yall leave," He says tossing Bakugo a small purple key. I walk to the restroom in hopes to discover what upset the frail boy and notice a small strip in the trash can. Straining my vision I notice it is a  pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test. This clears up a little. It clears up the rage. What it does not clear up is the 'Why does this' Has this occurred before? Has he told anyone? What is happening?

I decide that I must question him in the morning as I begin my walk home. After I get there I'm met by Eri on the couch watching gay little horses, dad sleeping on the floor, and Aiko sleeping on his face. Papa on the other hand is trying to eat dry spaghetti noodles. Why? No clue but Papa is as Papa does. I step over Dad and walk to my room quickly. 

I close my door before sliding down it and thinking. My head falls into my hands and I blink slowly processing everything. I stand up and a wave of dizziness washes over me. As my head stops spinning, I go to take a shower and walk to the small bathroom conjoined to my room. I strip and turn on the water before getting in letting the warm water relax my muscles. As the water flows down my back I feel a sense of peace mixed and confused with anger and regret. I finish my shower and wrap a towel around my waist. When I walk into my room, a depressed looking Denki is leaning against my bed. It couldn't have been that long ago I got in the shower, right?

Denki's face flushes red when he sees me and he closes his eyes immediately. "S- sorry!" He says almost inaudible. "Give me a few minutes to change," I say grabbing some clothes and heading back to the bathroom. What happened? Do dad and papa know he's here? How does he know where I live? A few minutes pass by and I walk back into my bedroom with a Tool t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Denki has his head in his hands and seems sad.  "What's wrong?" I question not wanting to bring up the pregnancy test until he was in a better state. "E-e-everything" He stutters out. 

I look at him for the first time, taking in his appearance. He has a bruise forming on his face, and a handmark starting to turn purple on his neck. "I think I like you- no I think I love you" He says. I walk to him and engulf him in a hug, getting shocked in the process. "Wait, you think?" I ask as I finally process that. "It's been so long, I don't remember what its like to love." How long has it been? Did his parents not teach him? Did they not show him?

Denki POV because I just saw a young beginning to my story:

I run home and open the door quickly shutting it behind me. I turn around and my father smacks me immediately. As I cup my face, he grabs my neck and lifts me, slamming me against the door. I grab at his hand trying to loosen his grip as I can feel my airway closing up.  "S-st-o-p" I manage to get out in parts. His hand only loosens after I begin to lose consciousness. He lets me fall and I collapse. As I gasp for breath he swiftly delivers various kicks to my ribs, damaging them further. I gather all my strength and rush to my room as he follows closely behind. I lunge for the window but am pulled back by my hair. 

"You're not going anywhere, Daiki." He growls. he holds me up by the hair and drags me to the basement. Locking the door behind us, he throws me and I tumble down the stairs. When I fall, I feel my arm in an unnatural position. It must be broken. He walks down to me taking his time. "You've been a bad little bitch, it's about time for your punishment, slut." His words sting in my ears.  It's true, you know. You've been gay. You've been telling secrets. You deserve this. All of it. I know and that's why it's so terrible. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as my father's hands start to remove my shirt. I try to pull away, but he just gets more violent with every move I make. 

Once he removes all of my clothes he grabs my arm and drags me to the wall before chaining me in place. He takes different devices and hurts me with whips and such. None of my protests or calls were heard. He has his way with me before leaving me and walking back upstairs. "Stupid slut," He mutters as he walks away. 

I untie myself before quietly redressing. I creep up the stairs not making a sound before hearing snoring. So he's asleep. I quietly make my way upstairs and check my phone. It's 4:34. It has been almost two hours. Damn, Daiki. What are you gonna do? Run to Shinso? Fucking fagI decide I need to be anywhere except here and I try to think of a place. Bakugo has the kids. Jiro and Shinso already help me with too much. Unable to decide on a place, I jump out the window deciding to head to a park. What was not predicted is when my feet hit the floor the rest of my body fell with it. Right.

I stand carefully, ignoring the pain in my legs as I start walking. I make it out of the fence and decide that I should just be strong. I start to run and let tears fall down my face. I reach the park and climb into a small tree scraping my arm a little bit. I sit in said tree for a few moments before a man with black hair passes by and notices me. "Denki?" Mr. Aizawa says.

Word count: 1542. Im back. backstreets back. Im back and gayer than usual. and in gym class. its too loud for tokyo ghoul. yea. school fucking sucks man I'm bored out my fuckin mind. got gayer. got more depressed relapsed in a number of unhealthy habits. so yea. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii