Christmas/ New Years Specialll

Ok it was gonna be a christmas special but this took like a month to write. :DD

It has been a while especially since i unpublished like 2 chapters so it could be a good cliffhanger-i, dead bro- and now i think its only fair to do a Christmas special. it will be set differently so like denki isnt a depressed emo kid-i fell in love with an emo giurllll- 

So this is gonna be set with Denki and Shinso in their early 20's so Denki will be 23 and Shinso will be 24. For the story's sake. They started dating and have been going steady since they were 16. The story so far will still have taken place but let's say it's been years and Denki has made an extraordinary recovery. The couple also lives together and are professional heroes. And the kids live with them besides from Inei. And they foster a set of twins.

ages now- Yua,  13.- twins, 17. - Inei 20

Kota and Aiko are twins they're fostering both 10 years. A boy and a girl

Denki Pov

'Christmas' is the first thought that floods my mind when I wake up. I turn to Toshi only to notice his side of the bed is cold. I get up and walk to the door not minding the cool air hitting my bare legs. Walking into the main room with only Toshi's t-shirt and a pair of long boxers on I smell breakfast being made. Walking into the kitchen I see Yua seated at the island and Ahmya helping Shinso cook.  Before anybody can notice me I silently walk behind Yua and pull her into a tight hug. "Asshole," She yells laughing. "Merry Christmas girls," I say making fun of Toshi for the millionth time. He smirks and walks behind me, his hands gripping my waist. "Merry Christmas, Kitten," He says in a low voice making me blush madly. 

Ahmya just looks at us before walking over, pushing Shinso off of me, and wrapping her arms around me. "Good morning, bug. Merry Christmas," I say quietly. She just tightens her arms around my waist. Mya has been having some trouble finding herself, so she stopped talking almost completely. Her long yellow hair reached well past her waist even when tied up. I don't think she has ever gotten a haircut.

Ankoku has been hanging out an awful lot with his two best friends,  Kiyohime and Hitori. Yua made some friends who are... interesting to say the least. I look at Yua before telling her to go wake up Ankoku. Within twenty minutes the black-haired boy is in the kitchen sitting at the moderate-sized island. Ahmya and Ankoku have grown more similar in appearance over the years, hair being the biggest difference, and Yua looks almost exactly like mom did. Inei moved out and lives with his immigrant girlfriend, Maddie. Ahmya goes to wake up Kota and Aiko at about 10:30, having them come down just before breakfast started.

As the sun rises higher in the sky, we eat our breakfast and head to the living room to open gifts. At exactly noon, a knock sounds on the door right as were about to start. Shinso goes to get the door and Inei and Maddie walk in. Their being here was the only way this could get better. Maddie and Inei really love each other and that means she's like family to me. Maybe I'm too trusting in that but that's my choice. We say our greetings before starting, going with the kids in order of youngest to oldest. 

Going with the traditional ladies first, Aiko got a set of dolls and nail polishes in her favorite colors. Kota gets a train set and a lego set. Yua gets a Momento Mori poster for her room and an elephant tapestry for her room. Ahmya gets a leatherman jacket, and a sewing machine, accompanied by some fabrics. Ankoku gets a pair of Air Jordans and an electric guitar. Inei gets a PS4, and Maddie gets a bracelet from us and an exquisite necklace from Inei. I get an oversized hoodie and a bracelet, and Shinso gets a new tie and a ring with our initials engraved into it. After we're done opening everything Shinso and I excuse ourselves before coming back with one last box in hand. We set it down in front of Ahmya and she opens it to reveal a tiny black kitten asleep. (THE BOX HAD AIR HOLES!! I REPEAT THE BOX HAD AIR HOLES LIKE UR MOM HAS HOLES FOR ME)