3: Conf𝙴ssions

just me

Intrusive thoughts

thinking to the voice in his head

"talking"

texting

flashback

~~~~

Deciding its time to head back to the sleepover, I stand up wincing at the pain. I may have gone a little too deep. Slowly making my way out of my chill room, I start my walk back too Mina's. As I walk past Bakugo and Kirishima's dorm, I see Shinso with worried expression. "Hey, whats wrong?" I ask like earlier never happened. Shinso, who had not prior noticed me looks angry, scared, and confused. Cute. I'll give you a break for now. Also since you never talk to me... My names Daiki, yes I'm you. Ahh. Though I guess you know this, I'm Denki. Talk to me whenever. Feedback vary's as you can tell. Alright.

~~~~

Shinso Pov:

"Kaminari, where were you?" I question frantically. He flinched away from me, ran off, and disappeared. Now its like none of that happened. "I was in the dorm," He answers bubbly. The dorm... I was in there and he was nowhere to be found. Impossible. "No, I was in there for a while and you were not." I say somewhat sternly. "I was there and I can prove it." He says, confidently. 

After claiming my disbelief, he grabs his phone and starts to text someone. He seems alright, but then his phone goes off with a different ringtone, and he tenses up. By now we have almost reached the dorm, so he replies and puts his phone up. Still vaguely on edge, he unlocks the door, and steps inside. Following him in, I close the door and he turns to me. "You have to promise not to tell anybody. Not even your dad. Jiro and the kids are the only ones who know about it. Pinky promise." Nodding, I hold out my hand and we lock pinkies. 

Moving towards his bed, he grabs a big book and pulls it. It seems like it's part of the shelf and the entire wall opens. So he was in here. Great. I walk over to him and peer inside. It's a little room. I see a little splatter of blood, and it looks like it's still wet. Strange. "Kaminari, what's that?" I ask. "I was painting," He says. Odd. I don't see any paints. But I know he has some in the room, so he may have grabbed them. Letting it go I decided to ask him why he got so uptight on the way here. 

"So, Denki what was that on the way here," I question. His smile wavers the tiniest degree. Enough to make me the tiniest bit suspicious. Not enough to know what, but to know something is off. "My dad texted me, because I didn't tell him I was bringing the kids. He was just worried." He says, a hint of worry in his voice. Somethings not right. 

"Denki, whats wrong?" I ask. I never want t use my quirk on him, but if it's something important, I might just have to. He may hate me. He may never like me, but I have to try anyways. "Nothing, I told you. I'm fine." Those two words are all I need to know that something is wrong. The words 'I'm fine,' are either the whole truth, or a complete lie. If he is lying about his home life, he was probably lying about the stuff on the carpet. Blood. "Denki," I ask in a somewhat soothing tone. "What?" He replies, almost snapping as tears start to fill his eyes. 

Denki's eyes glaze over, under my control. "What was on the floor," I ask easing us off. "Blood" he says emotionlessly. "What from?" I ask reluctantly. "I cut myself." he says blatantly. At this my heart shatters into a million pieces. Releasing him from my control, unwilling to further question him,  he collapses onto his knees sobbing. 

I lean down to comfort him, but he pulls away. Standing up, he pounces on me attacking me. Punching me and choking back sobs, he slowly calms down, and ends up straddling me while sobbing, throwing weak punches not meant to hurt at my chest. Slowly straightening up, he sniffles and stands getting off of me.