5: He knows.

just me

Intrusive thoughts

thinking to the voice in his head

"talking"

texting

flashback

~~~~~~

After a while, a man comes in who looks a little too familiar. Mr. Aizawa walks through the door, accompanied by Shinso. Unwilling to lose my job, I act natural and stay faced away from the pair of tired looking men. They sit down right in front of me and. "I'll have a bloody Mary." Mr. Aizawa says. I nod, still facing away from them, and prepare the drink head down. After I'm done making the beautiful drink, I grab a cola I've been drinking and take a small drink of it. "Can you get the kid a coke or something." Mr. Aizawa says. "Pepsi," Shinso says. I once again nod slightly before kneeling down to the mini fridge used for sodas. Grabbing one I hand it to Shinso before moving to find Ami, who apparently left early. Seemingly enough. I'm stuck with my teacher and Shinso. Great. 

~~~~~

Shinso pov because I want to have some ✨dIvErSiTy✨:

Dad and I walk into a god forsaken bar and we see a blonde haired dude. Almost like Denki. No. Stop thinking about him. Please. Dad orders a bloody mary and the bartender makes it before handing it to him. It's gorgeous as always but that's just alcohol. Dad asks the bartender to get me a soda and I give my input of Pepsi. The bartender kneels down before popping back up still facing away from us. When he popped up, I get a glimpse of black hair. So it is Denki. Before I can question, said boy walks off before returning after a short while. 

"Denki?" I ask quietly. Dad didn't hear me clearly. Hearing me, he grabs a small piece of paper and writes something,  before handing it to me with a glass full of ice. I quickly take the note out of sight and read it,  my expression hardly wavering. 

Shinso, please don't tell Aizawa it's me. I can explain later. Meet me at XXXXX park at 3 since clearly, you don't get any sleep. Or we can talk for fifteen minutes as I walk somewhere else. Also is he ur dad? I would text u but evidence of my words is too much. And uhh. Nice choice. Pepsi gang wya. -Denki :D

Denki keeps getting more intriguing and more concerning. Regardless, I guess with insomnia I might as well do something good with my nights. What better than having a rendezvous with my favourite blonde? I nod slightly and he nods just as much in response. 

Denki Pov because I'm tired and its  2:18 am:

Someone had to be so fucking perceptive. I pass him a note and he nods after reading it. After a few more moments, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

🧠Gengar: I'd appreciate both opportunities. when do u get off

Pikachi⚡: kk. i get off at 4:30, but I have to be somewhere 15 minutes after that.

Shinso nods in response and turns off his phone. I continue my shift, head low until the two men leave. After they leave I go back to my front and the time fly's very quickly. Before I know it a certain dazzling purple haired insomniac walks and sits down in front of me. I quickly make my way to the back room changing back into my regular outfit. I grab my bag with my stripper outfit and the bartending clothes that need to be washed. 

Walking out the back room and out the bar area, Shinso gets up and joins me. "Explain," is his only word. Fun. Thinking of believable lies, I come up with a seamless plan. "I'm saving up for a car and money doesn't come from nowhere," I say confidently. "Tell the truth, or you know what I'm gonna have to do." He says, a dark tone edging at his voice. Scary. Unwilling to tell him, I ignore the question and quicken my pace by a small but noticeable degree.