11: L𝙴t's Get Down To Business

To Defeat The Huns

~~~~

just me

Intrusive thoughts

thinking to the voice in his head/ thoughts

"talking"

texting

flashback

~~~~

He nods before saying "You may go, please call in Shinso,"

~~~~

Shinso Pov bc I have tried a prickly pear and my life Is different now

Denki walks into class as the bell rings and holy shit- my heart skips a beat. His hair is now black with a yellow lightning bolt and he is wearing a choker. He looks hot, to say the least. He heads to his seat and zones out for the entire class period. As he is zoned out, he draws. I pay partial attention to what my father is saying and to Kaminari's drawings. As my father drones out I stiffen up a little bit. "Today we will be focusing on mental health and will be doing wrist checks. Anybody who would like to come up now will not have to go later. Others will go during lunch." He says. Shit. Denki.  The majority of the people go up, but a few stay back. Denki never looks up or notices my father spoke for that matter.

The few that did not go up were Midoriya, Koda, Shoji, Todoroki, Bakugo, Denki, and myself. After a while, I see what denki had drawn and it takes my breath away. He's such an incredible artist. And a work of art too. Before the bell rings for lunch, I take one final glance at what he was working on and it takes my breath away. It's amazing how fast he can work. In the top left corner, there's small writing in a language I can't recognize. Not to mention, it was on the purple key he gave us too. Лаксус. It says Лаксус. I will have to ask papa what it means.

The drawing is the grim reaper, but three different images

(NOT MY ART)

(NOT MY ART)

It's crazy the amount of skill he has. After the bell rings I get up and Denki stays behind after my dad says "Kaminari please stay back," The wrist check. He's fucked, to say the least. I walk out and dont get far down the corridor before Denki comes up behind me and says "Your dad wants to see you," Before kissing me on the cheek and walking away. As he walks away I can feel my face heat up. He kissed me on the cheek. Something is wrong. I walk into my dad's classroom and face my dad. "I-is something wrong with Denki," I ask, face still red. My father nods before sitting down. "We will get to that later. Roll up your sleeves, kid," He sighs. I used to cut. I got better though. Poured my soul into anything else. Wrote a lot of poetry. I roll my sleeves up to reveal fading scars, stretching throughout my forearm. 

My mom was abusive. She would use me to package her drugs and if I made even the smallest mistake I would have bruises for weeks on end. Sometimes she would starve me, sometimes she pushed me downstairs and locked me in places. All were not great experiences. Hizashi and Aizawa got me out when I was 8. By the time I was 13 they knew about my self-harm and helped me stop. It's been two years and I don't miss it. At all. He nods before saying to call in Midoriya 

I walk out to find Midoriya and tell him to see my dad. Now that I think about it Denki kissing me distracted me from noticing he called Aizawa my dad. How did he know? How does he always know? After talking to Midoriya I go to see Denki. As far as I'm aware nobody knows where he is. I go to check our dorm, and sure enough, he is sitting in his little room. As I approached I could see a puddle of blood pooling around him. That's never good. Nearby, I see the white bandage from under his discarded shirt. He is sitting, nothing but a binder covering his chest. Without a word, I drop to my knees and start helping him clean up the mess. I take the bandage from under his shirt and pull at his hand. He doesn't resist and instead rests his head in the crook of my shoulder as his breathing slows. 

I quickly bandage his wrists before holding my hand out. When he doesn't respond I look down and notice that he has fallen asleep. I pick him up bridal style and lay him on my bed as climbing a ladder is difficult with two people. I walk out to get us some food and stop by the teacher's lounge to let my dads know that I'm going to take care of Denki for a while. "Hey, dads- " I say stopping abruptly when I see Papa on dads lap in a heated make out session. I slam the door and count to five before pushing the door open again. This time they are sitting a respectable distance from each other on their phones. 

"Kaminari passed out so I was going to stay with him for a while, " I say earning two nods. As I'm about to go, Dad speaks up. "When Kaminari wakes up please send him to me, " I nod and head to the kitchen to get us some food. I grab an apple for myself and make a sandwich for him before walking back up to our dorm. When I get there I push open the door and walk inside, but Kaminari is missing. I grab my phone and try calling Kaminari, and surprisingly enough he picks up. "Kaminari?" I question he responds with a simple yeah before I ask where he is. He simply says he got called to the school because Inei got into a fight.

Denki Pov cus its time to ✨ s p i c e ✨ it up

 I unzipped my wrists before growing tired. As I lay in my little room, Shinso came in and starts cleaning up before grabbing my hand. I say nothing, nor do I resist as I lay my head on his shoulder. As i feel him bandaging my wrists, I drift into a light slumber. After a while, I feel myself being picked up, and wait for Shinso to leave the room. As soon as he leaves I get up grab a book and some fabrics and such heading to my apartment. As I'm on my way I get a phone call from Shinso. Wonderful. He as always is worried for no reason, and I feed him some excuse about Inei being in a fight. He seems to buy it and I hang up before swinging into my apartment. After about two hours of slaving in front of a sewing machine, I finish my outfit, and it was beautiful. 

I add a concept mask that is similar to Shinso's in function, but more similar to a plague doctor mask

I add a concept mask that is similar to Shinso's in function, but more similar to a plague doctor mask. I also add a tophat to cover my hair and a side cape with a hood. I sit in front of my desk for another half hour doing research. After 30 minutes I dress, removing my binder as I jump out the window. I run along the roofs until there are none. When I get to this point I travel in the trees until I reach my destination. An old cabin in the woods. 

I approach the shady building and knock on the door before waiting. After a few moments, a blonde teenage girl opens the door. "Who are you?" She asks. "Shiggy!" she calls when I do not answer immediately. "I want to join you," I say quietly. She seems interested and lets me in before leading me to the main- and only visible room.

Once inside I take off my mask and tophat. Toga seems stunned. "Denki! What are you doing here?" She asks. "I want to join the LOV, I told you," I say. 

word count; 1407

I have been stoned for the past two days. FUCK YEAH

this is officially gonna be a villain denki thing. just cus I <3 denki. i might do a villain shinso thing later on. lmk what yall want