Chapter 24:

"What did you say?" Rick asked.
He immediately sat up, and looked to Ninja who was looking down.

"Ninja?"

"I love you." Ninja whispers, his voice was scratchy like it hadn't been used and it hasn't been.

But Rick was so happy, that Ninja was talking to him. Rick and Ninja both smiled glad for him.
Glad that he's moving more forward from his past.

"Thank you." Rick said putting their foreheads together so that they were touching.

Ninja gave him a look wondering why he was thanking him, Rick could tell that he was wondering why.

"Thank you for talking and for giving me the chance to be with you.  Especially with being so good to Carl." Rick said kissing him deeply, though they had to get ready.

Rick was outside keeping watch, Ninja and the others were talking about the breach that they have.

Well Glenn was doing most of the talking, and he was talking with Carl.

Ninja was leaning against the wall.

"We should just go, we're stuck between a rock and a hard place" Hershel said.

Ninja listened on, Glenn wasn't having it though, he didn't want to leave.
Hell, he was a whole different person, he seemed angry and he just wanted revenge.

Carol and Axel went outside to set up some barriers on the cat walk.

Meanwhile Ninja went to his cell, loading up a gun. He looked to his bag seeing the ultrasound photo, well really he saw it folded up.

He immediately panics.

One you don't really fold a photo.

Two, he obviously didn't do that.

He went back out of the cell, to the main area when he heard gunshots.

He immediately went outside and sees the dirty courtyard, he heard another shot.

"Ninja!" He looked to Maggie and then another gun shot was heard.

Ninja fell to the ground and looked to his leg, immediately feeling the pain. And seeing his blood caking the cement.

"Mom!" He hard Carl say.

Ninja immediately hid behind a shelf.

He grunted a bit in pain, and listened to the AK-47 being shot into the sky.
Before it all stopped, there was a car being driven into the field. And then to add more salt... Walkers were in the car and they were all released into the field, locking them inside.

And then it was silent.

"Mom?" He heard Carl say again and then he ran to him.

"Ninja!" Carl said seeing his bullet wound.

Ninja only got up, leaning against the shelve and ruffled Carl's hair.

He looked to the field, seeing it covered in walkers...

"We need to have Hershel look at you." Carl said pulling his hand.

Ninja looked to him, and he nods heading inside.

He goes to his shared cell, and Hershel comes inside it.

"You got shot? Hershel asked immediately seeing his leg covered in blood.

Ninja just nodded, and wrapped it himself.

"Want me to look at it?" He asked.

But he shook his head immediately, and looked behind him seeing Rick.