Chapter 20:

Ninja and the others made it back to their cell block wing of the prison.
They all helped cleaned up their cell block.

People going in and out to clean it once again but to also find how exactly they got in.

It was later on when Daryl told him of how they found one of the prisoners. And how he turned the alarm on, and of what he did.

Ninja at the moment was taking stock of what they had, making sure that everything was still in place.

T-Dog had died, and they can't find Carol, so they are expecting the worse.

But till they find a body or anything they want to hold out..

Rick was currently out there right now, alone, killing the left over freaks.
He seems to be pretty pissed off.

Soon after making sure that Ninja and Carl were okay, he seemed pissed off at the world.

He just went in there, with an axe and...

Once Ninja was done with wanting to think, he started cleaning up.
This is one of the times that he's thinking so much that he has to do something to not think.

So he went around and started cleaning.
But once he was done he immediately went to start making food.
They all can tell that something's on his mind. But no one said anything, leaving him on his own.

Which in a sense is helping them, cleaning and the food sure. Moving around but sooner or later he has to take a break they are alike.
Rick and him.
But they do help each other in the end.

Rick came back and the first thing he did was check in on Carl and Ninja, and of course the others.
But he didn't plan to stay long, the place isn't safe until they are all gone and he's almost there.

He thinks.

He looked around the place noticing how much cleaner it is.
But also seeing how no one was working that is until he sees a man with a hoodie on, obviously over working himself.

He gets up and walks over to him and gently puts his hands on the boys waist. Pulling him to his chest.

"It's funny how you told me that I need a break and here you are over working yourself. How about you take your own advice?" Rick said pulling the boy to their cell. Shutting the little curtain to block out the door and view from others.

They sat down, Rick pulls the boy to his lap and holds him. He can tell that what he wants to tell him is bugging him.
He almost wants him to not tell him, but if it's bugging him this much. Then it must be something big; or at least to Ninja it is.

"How about you tell me what's wrong and I'll see what I can do." He mumbles into Ninja's head but he knows he heard him from the way that he shivered at the mention of it.

Ninja held onto him tightly not wanting this to end but.... If he didn't tell him, what would the results be then?

He points to the paper and pen in the cell and Rick reaches for it. Once he grabs it and gives it to Ninja he re-holds him. And leans his head on his shoulder, waiting for the response.

When Ninja was done. He gave him the letter and looked down waiting or him for his response.

'Please don't think any differently of me. But I'm not normal, and what happened to me wasn't normal either I don't know what's happening or how but...'

"But what" Rick asks looking up but that's when he stopped from what was in front of him.

Ninja took off his hood showing what him what he so desperately wanted to keep secret. What he looks like.
In fear of what the results would be.