Chapter 19:

At the moment, they were moving cars inside the prison for easy access.

"This will be a lot easier if we had Glenn and Maggie's help." Carol asked.

"Where are they?" TDog.

"Guard tower last I saw em."

"Guard tower? Weren't they up there last night?" Rick asked

Ninja watched as Glenn comes out of the tower, fixing his pants, shirtless.

After getting an answer that they are coming down, they all went back to work.

Ninja moving bodies out to the field making a giant pile of dead bodies.

'He needs a break or he'll faint.' Ninja thought, looking to Rick bringing in wood after wood.
After moving cars and after dealing with the prisoners that want to be apart of their group....

So he went over to him and gently tugged him and pulled him to their bed/cell. Rick smiles at him an Ninja gives him a note.

'Your over working yourself, take a little break. We can talk instead or sit  around. Literally anything but work for a bit, especially you.' Ninja wrote Rick looks at him the best he can and smiles.

"Okay fine, what do you want to talk about?" Rick says, as they go to a fence and sit down, leaning against it.

But he can still see that he's a little bit tense not exactly used to relaxing.
Just like Ninja, maybe that's why they work out so well.

Ninja shrugged not thinking this through about the talking.
It was hard having to write down long things. Rick sees this so he takes the lead.

They sit there for a second enjoying the sun when Rick spoke up.

"How long?" Is the first thing he says and Ninja was confused.

"How long has it been since you've been with anyone? If you don't mind." Rick says though this might be too personal he just thinks he can get him to open up.

'How long? Who knows, he's only had one and that- After him he stopped, living. In a sense that he could never feel the same way again but somehow he did.'

Ninja wrote down what he could.

'I don't know, I had only one before you and I try not think about it. All I know is that we dated for awhile but he's gone.' He wrote he can't exactly tell him the whole thing.

He could if he wanted to, but what would happen if he did knew?
Should he? He looks to Rick and sees the sad expression and held him close with a side hug kissing his head. He should tell him, the camera, maybe even... what happened, and what's 'wrong'

But how? Show him, write it to him?

He didn't know the answer to that.

By this point he was crying. For the first time in years he's crying. And it's all over a question.

Rick holds him closer, soothing him from his worries. Rubbing his back, and kissing him gently, letting him know that he's not alone.

But how could he not be? Sure he has Rick and Carl, but he's pissed. Will Rick still have him after he tells him the truth of himself?

Of why he can't talk?

Of why he can't show himself?

Why there's more questions then answers about himself?

Of why his first lover Mason is gone?

And the reason why?

Him. He's the reason, he did it to himself. Because in the end your always going to be alone whether you like it or not.