Chapter 16:

Carl was happy he went over to Ninja and hugged him.

Happy that the two people that he loves are together and that he has a 'mom'.

But the happiness was suddenly gone as everyone came in panicking about something.

"No one knows where he's at and Shane is gone." Carol was saying, talking to the others.
In that moment he knows that he haves to move Carl once again. Knowing that Rick doesn't want him to know.

Rick came in shortly after he looked around and as soon as he spotted Ninja and Carl. He smiled instinctively, happy to see them just as much as they were of him.

"Carl can you go upstairs to your room for a minute?" Rick says, Ninja was about it to follow. When Rick gently grabbed his arm silently telling him to stay.

Once Carl was up, Ninja turned to the others knowing that something was up and it has to do with the man that they had.

"Look I'll go out there and try to find Shane, Daryl can you and Glenn come with me?" Rick Said looking at them knowing that he might need help.

Daryl and Glenn nodded they started packing up getting ready. He turned to Ninja and gently took him away from the others. Knowing that they were all  worried themselves.

Rick took his hand and gently squeezed it.

"I think it's obvious that I want you to watch Carl. But I wanted to give you this before I go." Rick said Ninja was confused because he didn't see anything. He looked around trying to find something but Rick chuckled at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead once again.

"That's what I wanted to give you." He said.
Ninja blushed, but because of the hood he couldn't see.

Ninja slowly hugged him, happy with what he got. He let go and went up the stairs checking on Carl.
When he saw that Rick had left the house, looking for Shane and the man.
He went to where Carl was and saw that he was mad, mixed with being upset. Once he saw Ninja he relaxed some.

"Why can't I come with? I know how to shoot I could help?" Carl asked.

Ninja sighs knowing that this was going to happen soon. Every time something happens Ninja has to take him somewhere else making sure that nothing happened to him.

'No one wants anything to happen to you,
I'm not saying that you can't do it, but you just learned how to shoot. Shooting a prop isn't the same as shooting a freak.'
(Or a person)

Ninja wrote handing it to him, Carl reads it and sighs looking at him and hugging him.

"I just don't want anything to happen to my dad, I just got him back and.... Already he's doing dangerous stuff and leaving us." Carl says.

Leaning against Ninja they were both feeling the same way, missing him, and wanting to help.

"Where were you before this started?" Carl asked  hugging Ninja's waist as they were laying down.

'Atlanta. I actually lived there but was waiting to leave.'

"Why-"

All of the sudden there were shouts coming from downstairs. Ninja instantly grabbed Carl and came downstairs. Seeing what's the problem.

Freaks were coming their way, they had to leave. He grabbed his stuff, Carl doing the same, but he could see that he's panicking.
He looked to the others seeing them all doing the same thing. Panicking in trying to get their stuff and leave.