Chapter: 36

Ninja was still asleep, the others were all up and doing their own thing.

Ninja though woke up when he heard everyone move at once and the door being roughly closed.

He shot up and looked to see an unknown man inside the barn.

He quickly got up and put Carl behind him.

He heard them talk.

His name was Aaron, and he thinks that we will make great additions to their community.

He was talking and talking and talking.

And then there was a punch.

"Let's see who this guy really is." Rick said.

Ninja went through the bag.

Apple sauce.

Jelly.

Toilet paper.

A map.

And a flare...

The girls tended to the man, and when he woke up Rick really started the interrogation.

Ninja watched as Aaron seemed calm, like he was used to this...that's kind of worrisome.

"How many of you are out there." Rick asked again.

"1."

"Heh, see? Told you, you wouldn't have believed me. " Aaron said.

"If it's not words or pictures what's it gonna take for you to trust me?" Aaron said.

"Kind of hard to trust a guy who's smiles after being punched in the face." Rick countered.

"How about I show you?" Aaron suggested.

"I don't know how the 15 of us are gonna fit in the one car you and your friend bought." Rick countered

"We drove separately, if we found a group we wanted to make sure that we could bring them all back." Aaron said.

Looking a bit happy with the slow progress he seems to be making.

"And your parked just a few blocks away right?" Carol asked.

"Just down the road we wanted to park closer but the storm came." Aaron said.

An so they split up

A group went to check out the RV.

Another the area around them making sure that it's still not a trap.

Ninja was with the group that was looking around the area.

His gun was raised, and he and Daryl were the ones put in charge.

Looking around they see nothing, no other people around.

No one came to attack them, infact on their way back they met up with the others who said the same thing.

So far this Aaron was telling the truth, no other people, he seemed to be alone.

RV was right where he said it was...

Ninja hates to admit it but so far he seems alright.

Don't get him wrong definitely not fully, but they could also use this...

But Ninja knows better.

So as soon as they all made it back, Ninja could see Rick contemplating everything.

He didn't want any of them put at risk, an this place could be a risk.

After Rick agreed to go, Ninja followed him outside. Rick was looking at the cars making his plans.