Castle Crashing

The palace of Astaroth was quietly waking up as the imp kept knocking, waiting for his master to open the door or at least respond. The rest of the other servants started bustling around, starting their duties for their master, before he turned them into snakes for his collection

"Sir," Spoke an imp servant, he knocked on the dark wood door that loomed over him. "Sir, it's morning, your son will be awake soon." 

"Enter," Rumbled a voice behind the door, after a loud sigh.

The imp pushed open the door and wheeled his little cart into the room, the wheel slid quietly over the marble floor. Glass habitats were built into the walls of Astaroth's room, each filled with different types of snakes. "Morning, sir." the imp said, calmly pouring the Goetia a pipping hot cup of tea.

"Cackle," Astaroth spoke, he was feeding his snake mice. "What day is it?"

"It's Monday, sir." Cackle sighed. The imp mixed the tea together, it had no sugar whatsoever. "You have a meeting at eight and a presentation to King Piamon at four." 

"I figured." Astaroth scratched the chin of his snake, it stared back with a blank expression as its tongue flicked around. "Call the car, and bring the boy, in the correct attire this time. If you will." 

"Yes sire, your car and son will be ready in fifteen minutes. Cackle said, walking to his master and handing him his morning drink. 

The Goetia and his imp looked out of their window and at Demaryous's room window. The palace was separated for both of the demons, Demaryous basically had his own house, only sharing a dining room with Astaroth, on rare occasions they'd eat together. 

"What am I to do with that boy...?" Astaroth sighed, saving his snake.

"Have patience, sir," Cackle said, "He is just a boy, just like you were

"Have patience, sir," Cackle said, "He is just a boy, just like you were."

"At least I had respect for my livelihood." Astaroth huffed. "That boy doesn't even respect his powers or his status." 

Cackle could see Demaryous fall out of his bed, just like he always did each morning, and scramble to his feet. "He'll come around soon," Cackle said, "I will go get the young master ready for the trip," he said, bowing.

"You've been so loyal, Cackle, thank you." Astaroth nodded and gave his servant permission to leave.

The butler walked down the halls, passing through each room that was being scrubbed down and by imps feeding snakes and almost being eaten themselves. Glass windows that held Astaroth's seal filtered the morning light, giving the rooms a slight blue tint. Cackle crossed through the dining room and went to Demaryous's side of the palace. Stairs winded up, passing other rooms that Demaryous claimed as his own.

"Young master?" Cackle called and knocked on the door, he checked his pocket watch for the time, "You're father requested you for the meeting this morning."