Jams, not the toast kind.

Demmy sat next to Octavia, he didn't want to sit next to Blitzo after seeing he was upset about the whole ordeal. "Um, anything with fruit I guess, do they have anything with mangos? Those are my favorites," he watched the Owl whip up the menu and scan through the items for him, "If not then anything with fruit is fine, or just a soda or water."

"There are mango smoothies and bubble teas." Blitzo sighed, rubbing his face, "You're gonna get the tea." He flagged down one of the waiters, not even waiting for Stolas to finish reading the menu.

"Why do you get to decide?" Octavia hissed sourly. "How do you know it's there?" She was not taking any more of the chaperone's tricks.

"Cool yourself, I have kids who work here, Princess." He rolled his eyes, "They tell me about this place all the time, they're the reason we're getting these drinks practically free." He took a sip from his coffee but jerked away suddenly, must've been hot.

"Right! How are they doing? Their names were... " Stolas said, crossing one of his legs over the other, Demmy thought it was funny how the prince held his teacup with his pinky out, he looked so fancy. "I had them on the tip of my tongue, I can't seem to remember now... Of course." He laughed at himself.

"Autumn, sir. Can I get you anything else?" said a sudden waiter, it was a Hell Hound with white fur that was patched with different tones of brown, while he was broad-shouldered, the Hell Hound was very clearly missing an arm. Beside the hound was a scrawny creature with dark blueish feathers and a red face, he reminded Demmy of Rupture a bit, he didn't seem as laid back or as kind as his friend, however.

"Hey, kiddo!" Blitzo beamed any anger or upset feelings he had washed away as he jumped up to hug the bulky hound. Autumn didn't seem to mind at all as he wrapped his only arm around his dad, it was very clear Blitzo had adopted the hound. "How's work going for you and Loki, we're is he anyways?"

"Here, Blitzo." Grumbled the demon beside Autumn, he looked miserable to be there and even more miserable as Blitzo curled his tail around his other kid and pulled him into the hug. He tore the imp's tail from around him and shoved it back onto Autumn, "What do you want already? We're busy, let go of him, Autumn."

He did as told, Demmy watched the hound put Blitzo back in his seat, shaking off their adopted dad with a sad expression. "Sorry Dad, but he's right. During work hours you're a customer first... So what can I get for you?" He looked around the table, a bit confused seeing everyone with a drink, except for Demmy.

"He'll get the mango bubble tea, y'know, the one Loki makes the best." Blitzo winked at his son, who rolled his eyes and slipped behind Autumn to hide. "And maybe something to snack on while we're here, when are you two on break?" His sentences seemed to interrupt each other.

The hellhound wrote the words down, leaving the notepad on the table for him to write, being that he had one arm and all. "We're on a break after twelve, we get off today at about eight tonight." Autumn answers his dad's questions, "We'll be right back with your drink," he and Loki disappeared to the backroom of the restaurant to fix Demmy his drink.

"So that was Loki?" Demmy blinked a bit,. "He's the guy who left the hot cocoa at your place, Stolas!" He said, finally remembering earlier this morning.

"That's where it's been?" Blitzo looked over to Stolas, "You said you lost it! Loki's going insane without his crack drink."

"It kept slipping my mind, Blitzy, it's nothing to worry about," Stolas reassured his impish friend. "Besides, there is still plenty in the box. After our little outing today, we can return to my home to pick it up for you."

Blitzo mumbled and rolled his eyes, "Speaking of outing, when are we leaving this place? I don't wanna spend my day here with him." Octavia piped up. "Can we leave once Demmy gets his drink?"